image
hunny bees (sábado, 5 de mayo de 2007),

Methinks I should start a dream journal or something.
I had another one of my disturbing dreams on thursday night. 'Twas all pretty fuzzy, but I was an angmoh man with a moustache at this stereotypical american camp place. I was vaguely evil. And I wanted something.
I remember going around camp and lying down in this unbalanced tree house (unbalanced like a seesaw) at one point while lots of camp-goers filed out through one door.
So I led this mother and her son (who was enrolled in the camp) to this huge clearing dotted with sparse shrubbery and coniferous trees in the distance, where they were promptly attacked by a swarm of killer bees. There weren't many. Just enough to effectively damage them. So they were running about while the bees doggedly stung them, screaming futile cries of, "Help me! Help me!". The mother even pleaded for me to help them. It was then that the video camera of my mind zoomed out abit so you could see how they and the bees were contained in a humongous white fibre net cage thing, and I was standing outside staring at them intently.
After what seemed like forever, both the mother and her offspring stopped dead in their tracks, standing next to each other, the boy on the left and his mother on the right. They were facing me and were staring right back at me with unfathomable expressions on their faces. There wasn't alot of blood on the both of them. Their clothing was just tattered and hid horrific lumps (the effects of the stings I suppose), and what minute traces of blood I could discern were mostly dribbling from the lumps or smeared on their clothing or spotting their bare skin like half-congealed scabs. And the woman's left eye was a small fleshy bloody hole (with a needlepoint of darkness in the middle la).
The end.

I'm really getting worried about my peace of mind, but my mother thinks shrinks are a waste of money :( So I instructed karen to, in the event of my violent suicide, tell my parents, "SEE? Told you so." I hereby leave her my memory boxes.

I went out for dinner with meike, my twin and suyeon today! To the pizzahut at le thanh ton. This waiter kept trying to talk to us and we were too polite to shoo him away. At first I was flattered, but then I got quite annoyed. There is a line that service staff should not cross. He struggled about fifty metres beyond it.
We went to gloria jean's after that. I'm getting the cookiedough drink next time me tells you! And we were laughing hysterically at the jaw of a certain friend of ours. And then I felt really mean and stopped. So we moved on to taking pictures of ourselves! Meike was determined to get an at least not-so-bad one of me, so she kept taking candid shots (like a certain banehneh I know) of me and giggling at them :( It's not me okay I look okay in photos! It's just her noobish phototaking skills (shuttup I am not in The Nile)

Every couple of months I go through a friend purging on my friendster account to rid myself of those strangeass people (mostly old men o_O) who anyhow add me because I'm pretty in my pictures. But I think instead I will just not accede to their demands of false friendship and keep the requests there so after a couple of years I can see how many have accumulated.
Though there ARE random nice people. Like this brokeass artist whose work was featured in the singapore biennale, and this geekily cute german dentist dude (whom I'm waiting for to break up with his filipina girlfriend), and this viet nurse guy educated in the good ol' US of A. And let us not forget my newest friend, yingyue, who's going to bis next year! Truly I am pleased.

Now it is 319 in the morning and I have sleepy vietnamese church tomorrow. It's so dry :( And I thought pp sermons were bad. But I'm going to slap myself now (ouch since when my slaps get so painful one!) and stop griping about something that doesn't matter.

It stings like concentrated HNO3 that I cannot go for churchcamp this year! :( Though I heard from cherylsoh the adults have made it so there is no youth segment, and we all listen to dry adult sermon together, so maybe it's for the best ><
And anyhow, at least a quarter of my usual anticipation for camps has waned since the practice of holding a camp skit on the Last Night was abolished. I understand not having to prepare one in three days allows groups to bond more and all, but I'm selfish and a low-life, so.
Camp skit's always been my bestest friend! And skit helped kotl in churchcamp 2006 win overall, even though before the addition of 1st place skit marks we were the last group in terms of points. And skit's also pretty much the only comedic outlet for me! The audience keeps me young hahaha. So here's a list of skits/plays I've been in church-wise!


2004
  • at churchcamp in jonlai's group as scrat the prehistoric squirrel from ice age. we were doing vices or something. mine was covetousness for acorns bigger than my own
  • that annual youth showcase thing where I was a bimbo with chenting
  • youthcamp, as nicky hilton with the HEEHEEHEE laugh

  • 2005
  • youthcamp as a native smallhead

  • 2006

  • my last churchcamp as the doctor who couldn't read chinese (and pulled frayed blue raffia intestines out of vanessamak)


  • Short history, I know, but it impacted my life quite alot! 'Twas from church skits that I discovered my addiction to making people laugh. And discovered my so-so acting prowess hahaha

    Okay it's 338 really must go now see you around chenting (who's the only person I'm definitely sure of that reads my blog [proven by her contant chatterbox tagging]) btw chenting come online and IM me okay?! Next time you see me on. I look for you, but you're never there when I check. :(

    sábado, mayo 05, 2007