0606067 (jueves, 7 de junio de 2007),
Hello! 'Twas my birthday yesterday.Da eun and I treated everyone to pizza hut's pirated cousin, Pizza INN hahaha. Quite reasonable la I guess. Around 600 000dong each for six huge pizzas which people couldn't finish. I ate five whole slices of pepperoni hoho.
Then a couple of us went to gloria jean's for drinks and sweet fly went out and came back with a teeeeeny cake (could've been a cupcake without the er cup)and a whole bunch of tiny candles. We all had fun trying to light them without razing gloria jean's to the ground.
Then we stopped by saigon tax centre and suyeon got some drinks. And we cabbed back to da eun's for sleeping over purposes and spent the night playing drinking games, doing 'stretches' and 'exercises', watching casanova, hiding from her funny drunk dad, and giggling at her funny drunk dad. And playing some korean taupok as well (where you make a kimbap or something and someone rolls everyone off the bed).
I don't see what all the excitement about bailey's stems from. It isn't all that good what! In fact, it gets a little too much after awhile. The sweetness of the cream masks the alcohol only until you swallow, which is when it reveals itself with malicious glee. You have to let it brew in your mouth for a couple of seconds before swallowing if you don't want a bitter nailpolish aftertaste.
I preferred the malibu coke.
We slept at around six. The end.
Oh yesterday was also the day churchcamp kicked off :) I don't think I'll be able to go for next year's and next next year's either; the whole school excluding us and the ib kids have eoys THIS WEEK haha! So now we're all like, yesss.
But it really is too bad about camp. Michelley went though and I made her promise to take lots of pictures and tell me about it :)
And when I get back to singapore we're going to watch my cough
first rated movie and eat cornadoes and Hang Out.
jueves, junio 07, 2007