apple the professional groupie (viernes, 3 de agosto de 2007),
I went for baybeats today! (technically yesterday since it's seven and all. But I have not slept by grayskull so I decree that it is still yesterday) With adrian, chris and hannah. And they donated change to me so I could buy plainsunset's twenty dollar cd haha. Chris found this useless gibson pick on the ground with 'baybeats' imprinted on one side so I stole it from him as a souvenir!
QC was right, indie concerts do tend to be less fun since all the little cool indie kids prefer standing with their arms folded nodding their heads imperceptibly to jumping and screaming and waving their arms in the air like someone's got a gun trained on them. Haha though I guess it's partially singapore's atmosphere; whenever anyone got
too rowdy (and by too rowdy they mean trying to climb over the barrier or being carried by a wave of fans -_-')the cisco auxiliary police whipped out their huge torchlights and aimed them at their eyes o_O We didn't need a first aid booth, I swear.
The caracal guitarist and lead vocalist and drummer are cute! And adrian's friend alicia is their friend and she offered to let us tag along with them for supper or something hahaha. Thus...
Hi, I'm Apple. Do you need a groupie? I'm a professional, charging $5 per hour. You can choose my wardrobe on my website. I wear four pieces of your choice a day for free. Subsequent articles of clothing cost a dollar each. Here's my CV.
And that was the start of many puns and jokes we made that I shall list! You can see I really started branching out from Just Rockstars after awhile hahahaha. From professional groupie to hired escort. Classy! Adrian and chris have vowed never to pass me 100plus again.
I served apple juice to the rolling stones in their trailer on their world tourI 'did' the Shins *wink wink*I almost married all the members of blink 182 but their wives caught meI was an extra spice girl before they kicked me out for attracting too many golden ballsI had something going on with that guy (the one strumming and singing country music) but it didn't work out; he ran out of $5 billsI rode herbie until chitty chitty bang bang offered me a dollar moreI made herbie fully loadedherbie had me fully loadedI've seen RCHP's real scar tissueI kissed all the members of six pence none the richerI Slept With Everyone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me (they're just a notch in my bedpost and I am a line in their song!)I am the reason barbie and ken broke up (and subsequently barbie and blaine)I made three friends happyI have a special memory box of mementos I have stolen that prove my claims. A sheet of travis barker's shoulder-skin is insideI'll add more as I remember.
I'm staying over at hannah's place. She's sleeping! (I sense a pattern) But I don't blame her seeing as she had training
todayyesterday and all.
Yesterday I met marcus and chris at WCG so we could support adrian and derek's dota team (the puffs?). We bought nice merch and got free things ahaha. See that's how I know I truly am singaporean (despite the fact that I'm not bilingual); I dig free stuff muchly! Haw haw. I really dislike red bull. Tastes way too sour. W00TZ0RS I just finished spider solitaire in EXACTLY 100 MOVES! Anybody can do it in 98, it takes real guts and moxy to do 100 hahahaha. Don't know why I feel so awake. It's almost 8 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink and I'm going to pay for this later.
So anywayz. Afterwards in the evening we went to darryl's grandad's place for his funeral. I remember when my grandma died. I felt really really really bad cos before I'd been such a bitch to her, like ALL THE TIME. And I actually liked her alot! I was just acting pissy cos that's what you do when someone asks you to do homework/tries to teach you chinese/gazes at you for no reason whatsoever. And I was a manipulative brat of a child.
And that reminds me, I think my fan club thinks I am a mean girl! I am not a mean girl!!! :( Am I? Is it like my secondary one class, where the boys made our homeroom STINK but none of us could smell it since we'd been languishing in our own stench for WEEKS and WEEKS? And whenever ms sophia taught us she'd bring along a small can of air freshener to countervail our scent hahahaha.
Back to my story. UNCLE BENG CHUAN MEANS WELL :)
And after the funeral rachel and I went back to the yang household for succulent durians!
On wednesday I went for bible class! Which actually turned out to be quite pointless seeing as the only other kids there were chris, marcus and xiang and the lesson was directed more at adulty things (cars and families and stuff). So I didn't gain much from it. :(
I'm only going to be here for two more sundays. Be seeing you peepz.
viernes, agosto 03, 2007