image
a stranger with the doorkey explaining that I'm just visiting (miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007),

Hola! SCHOOL. HAS STARTED. :( Haha as sixth formers we have the 'priviledge' of wearing a different coloured uniform and wearing any skirt as long as it's navy blue. And they don't sell the skirt!!!!!111 So right now I'm using my sister's old ac skirt and some other weird one my mother found in the dubious backstreets of saigon hahahaha. Everyone liked my sister's one! It has cool double pockets and nice pleats and is the perfect length for one as short as I. So I'm going to go find someone in acjc to help me buy a couple more! Maybe sharyl thung.
Anywayzz I'm doing standard math, standard biology, spanish ab initio, higher english a1, higher business & management and higher art.

I met yingyue! She's not so depressing in person hahahahaha. And the new kids in yr12 like me hahaha. Just cos I've been extra nice to them cos I know how lonely it gets as a newb! And there are good guys in class haha. There's kute khanh from the uk and hilarious felix from BISjakarta. JOYBIRDS!

I dislike learning languages :( I haven't the RAM to easily take in all those rules. Not even for english, I just go by gut feeling. Hokay I have homework due tomorrow so see you around!

miércoles, agosto 22, 2007