i'm freeeeeee (viernes, 29 de febrero de 2008),
¡Hola mis amigos! This is the first time in, I'd say about a week, I am COMPLETELY DEVOID OF ANY OUTSTANDING HOMEWORK/TESTS YAYYYYYYYY! And so here I am to update all two of you once again on the wonderful life of Chia Lynn :) Hahha
Things thus far have been going pretty swimmingly. Other than my overall 3 effort grade for bio. But I have already taken steps to countervail it! I've been getting more 1s for my homework so hopefully it'll decrease. Oh and on like tuesday ms bee gave us back our respiration stuff, lectured the whole class on not doing their notes properly and copying the answers to their questions from the back of the book, and commended me for my fineee note-taking sk1llz and 99.3%-in-my-own-words answers :)) I am on the road to a better IB bio grade, I just know it!
Today was BIS Vision Day aka Día De Español y Francés. My spanish class performed manda una señal by maná onstage! I played 2nd guitar. It went rather well, too. I made up a good ending to take the place of the fade out at the end.
Oh dude today was also when my matrix binomials portfolio was due in. And I had only completed like, half!!!! So I was understandably distressed. However, at the end of school, there was something wrong with my half-done portfolio when I tried to print it in mr peter's room. So he gave me permission to email it to him! And I, being
such a shrewd thing, went straight to a comp lab and started finishing everything haha. I managed to finish most of it in 2 hours, thank the lord.
I didn't go out today. It's been 3 weeks since my last alco drink! I am muy proud. Maybe my liver/soul stands a chance after all.

Oh y'all check it out. This is what we were doing way back in like october or something as shameless IB promotion. There are nine or eleven others, and this was was modelled after a picture of me :) See, what we did was, we took a picture, projected it over a large wooden sheet thing, traced it out and painted it in. Cool, eh?
viernes, febrero 29, 2008