image
biologically immortal (miércoles, 10 de septiembre de 2008),

Zomg the ppcoc adults are totally taking over facebook ahaha. Strangeness. I'd bet the technologically-savvy Uncle Henry convinced them!

You know how you think the music your parents listened to when they were younger is ANCIENT and WEIRD? Okay, maybe you don't, But I do (and I stay away accordingly, 'cept for the beatles, because EVERYONE loves the beatles). It's super strange to think that, in 30 years, when I have a brood, they'll be thinking the music of my youth -- Death Cab for Cutie, the Postal Service, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Stars -- is like. ANCIENT and WEIRD. How unsettling a thought is that? o_O

So we did Recognition by Carol Ann Duffy today, and more than ever, I wish I could become biologically immortal when I turn 24. I don't mind dying; I just don't want to die old.
I don't want cataracts. I don't want strokes. I don't want to be confined to a hospital/old folks' home bed (though providing me with wifi and a powerful machine would change things). I don't want to go endure menopause knowing I am losing a vital part of what makes me a woman. I don't want to contract Alzheimer's and gradually forget my life, knowing I am forgetting my life. I don't want to live through my friends' funerals knowing that I'm next.

Man. Depressing, much?

MORE QUIZZIES! (because I'm worth it)

Your result for How well do you know the songs from Wicked: The Broadway Musical?...

Perfect fan!


You are a true fan. I'll bet you even own the soundtrack! If you didn't cheat, GOOD FOR YOU! If you did... naughty!

Take How well do you know the songs from Wicked: The Broadway Musical? at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Lover Style Profile Test...

The Carnal Lover


Based on the results of this test, it is highly likely that:



You prefer your romance and love to wild and daring rather than typical or boring, you would rather pursue than be pursued and, when it comes to physical love, you concentrate more on enjoying the experience rather than worrying about your performance.



This places you in the Lover Style of: The Carnal Lover.



The Carnal Lover is a wonderful Lover Style, though it is often confused with terms like "player" or even "slut." The Carnal Lover is not necessarily either of those things (though sometimes is) but is instead a lover of life, romance and pleasure. The Carnal Lover is a treasure to find, though can sometimes be difficult to keep happy once found, because a Carnal Lover often loves a variety-filled life.



In terms of physical love, the Carnal Lover tends to be dynamic and driven, and can therefore be quite pleasurable. Given the right motivation, and the right lover, the Carnal Lover can be a delight in bed.



Best Compatibility can probably be found with: The Surprising Lover (most of all) or the Devoted Lover, or the Liberated Lover.



Congratulations!



If you enjoyed this test, I would love the feedback! Also, you might want to check out some of my other tests if you're interested in the following:



Nerds, Geeks & Dorks



Professional Wrestling




Buffy the Vampire Slayer




America/Politics





Thanks Again! -- THE LOVER STYLE PROFILE TEST

Take The Lover Style Profile Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Perception Personality Image Test...

HFPS - The Humanitarian


You perceive the world with particular attention to humanity. You focus on what's in front of you (the foreground) and how that fits into the larger picture. You are also particularly drawn towards the shapes around you. Because of the value you place on humanity, you tend to seek out other people and get energized by being around others. You like to deal directly with whatever comes your way without dealing with speculating possibilities or outcomes you can't control. You are in tune with all that is around you and understand your life as part of a larger whole. You prefer a structured environment within which to live and you like things to be predictable.








The Perception Personality Types:


16715388163861827773.gif___1_500_1_2000_7fa54554_.jpg

Take The Perception Personality Image Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The What is your REAL age Test...

You are 28 years old!!


Take The What is your REAL age Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Dirty Mind Test...

On the Verge


According to your score, you are on the threshold of possessing a truly dirty mind. You might enjoy a dirty joke or two once in a while, but you haven't allowed your thoughts to become that smutty. You may enjoy thinking dirty once in a while, but chances are it's not your top priority on your list of things to think about. You take it easy and probably don't offend people, and probably aren't easily offended, either. You possess a good balance of pure and impure thoughts.

Take The Dirty Mind Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Cuddlability Test...

Heavenly Cloud


Cuddling with you, is like sleeping on a cloud... it doesnt get ANY better than that... You are the BEST Cuddler there is, and there isn't anyone (well... except maybe the Stone Slab) who wouldn't want to cuddle with you! In fact... Wanna come cuddle?

Take The Cuddlability Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Can You Kill a Man? Test...

Definitely.


You can kill. But the question "Why would you?" arises.

Out of safety or cruelty?

Take The Can You Kill a Man? Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test...

CHOC. FUDGE BROWNIE!


chocolate ice Cream with fudge brownies


Very sweet, very wild, and very fun! People flock to this ice cream flavor, just as they flock to you. You love being surrounded by friends and getting crazy together! You could probably stand to calm down a little, but the kind of freedom you feel is inspiring. You really care about the people in your life and party hard, but are open to new ideas and experiences.

Take The Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Flavor Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Sexual Turn-ons Test...

The Passionate Lover


You get turned on by acts of pure, sometimes raw, Passion. Lust and love go hand in hand for you, and without Passion in your lovemaking, there would be little desire for sex. To you, the intensity of being in the moment is what it's all about, and you make your partner feel as though he/she is all that matters. The only challenge is, of course, to keep that Passion fueled. Master that and you'll have true happiness.



Author's Note:


Please remember to do your civic duty...


Rate me ... Do it and do it again ... Rate me, my friend!

Take The Sexual Turn-ons Test at HelloQuizzy


Your result for The Supervillain Archetype Test...

The Professional


The Professional is the most dangerous of all villains. You do what you do better than anyone, because, as a Professional, you have standards.


The Professional is like the Crook in that they both desire money. But the Professional wants more than that. The Professional wants job satisfaction. It isn't sadism really, he just wants to be sure that the job is done, and done well. No hard feelings, it's just business. Professionals prefer to work alone, but will work in groups if given incentive.


The greatest weakness of a Professional is risk. A Professional is business-like, but can't resist a challenge. They often use the word "worthy opponent". People like that are easily baited. And if a Professional is eventually cornered (not easy to do), they might lose it.


Sample Professionals: Deathstroke, Bullseye, Revanche

Take The Supervillain Archetype Test at HelloQuizzy



Okay lots of business and español homework to do. And group 4 experiment design to write up.

miércoles, septiembre 10, 2008