cell theory (lunes, 6 de abril de 2009),
So it seems my cousin Angie's wedding is in June! I don't know which is worse: that it's on my birthday or that she didn't know the 6th is my birthday >< But yeah, it being on my birthday means that I'll be leaving 'Nam earlier than I planned :/ Which means no hanging with the phumies or possible visit from Karen.
Leaving 'Nam also means no more cheap cab rides, or chauffeur, or cheap stretched canvas, or Pacharan, or Juice, or Al Fresco, or cool big houses, or friends... Hell, leaving 'Nam equates no more dling stuff off the net (I hear rumours of the S'pore net being monitored)!
I went to Al Fresco with my parents for scrum-diddly-umptious ribs today. I drew (and coloured) an orange Shego and Kim Possible on the tablepaper, attracting a sizeable brood of Korean children in the process. Some of them were even sitting on the empty chairs at our table ahahaha. See, I'm totally good with kids! I'm not going to screw up my own! :(
Oh yeah, Australia Day was yesterday. The food was awesome! I ate fish and chips from the Boathouse, chicken and a sausage from some Fabulous Meatplace, three slices of pizza from Al Fresco and 3 scoops of ice-cream from New Zealand Natural and Some New Ice-Cream Delivery Place.
And the day before that, on the last day of term, I slept over at grace's :) and we watched high school musical 3 and super junior videos on youtube. And that was
my friday, everybody! I know, I know... I'm
so happening. And then at like 1 or 2 I was all like, "Let's... let's take a nap right now." Grace: "Okay fine! But only for half an hour." We woke up the next morning at 11 ahahahah. We were actually planning on dropping by DJ Stanley's farewell thing (the latest amongst a very long string of 'farewell parties'. though i hear he actually is leaving this time... no, really), but then we didn't. Just 'cause.
1. Cells are derived from pre-existing cells.
2. Cells are the smallest unit of life.
3. All living organisms are comprised of cells.
lunes, abril 06, 2009