bells (domingo, 30 de julio de 2006),
Yay I watched the lakehouse on saturday! With cheryl shawn and gareth, and gareth's parents, cos we used his mom's credit card to book for us. Unfortunately we missed about half an hour of the start of the movie, cos gareth was sleeping when his parent's were driving to cine, and apparently they mixed up cine with cathay. -_-''''''
But it was quite a good movie! All sad and cool and I found a nice song by Paul McCartney, This Never Happened Before.
After that we met louis natalie tang and geraldine for dinner at mosburger. And took a bus to rgs for yingxian/michelle/karen's last official bell concert! 'Twas pretty good, too. 'Specially that a capella group in cognito with the super cool low-voiced girl (who looked like natalie in primary school, said karen)!!! And one of the resonance ringers, nat tang's friend, is waaay cool.
Went for supper after. Two of karen's friends tagged along and we went to burgerking. I drank a gigantic coke and we left around eleven thirty and missed the last train to boon lay! So I took a twenty dollar cab back to my aunt's place, and my mum yelled at me and told me how worried she was, and that's how I can tell she cares for me :)
I reached church late :( melanie gave me the letters she wrote to me but never posted after I left singapore and charmaine gave me a gold coloured pin-thingy with a cello, cos she thought it was a guitar, ahaha. And next week charmaine says she'll FINALLY be free for lunch. w00t!

(stolen from charmaine's blog)
here's the thing, isn't it pretty. She pinned it to my sleeve and made lots of trial-and-error holes :(
Went to orange julius outside cali fitness later with michelle and hannah. And after that I forced hannah to follow me as I wandered from forum to tanglin mall, reminiscing about my childhood. We (I) tried to figure out how to get to the roof of wheelock other than stairs, but noooo, there isn't. I'll check the floorplan of the place next time lah.
domingo, julio 30, 2006