pirates! (martes, 25 de julio de 2006),
look what felicia's personal message was today!
i'm seeing chialynn tomorrow! (:
YAY. I FEEL LOVED. HOHO.
I watched pirates on sunday! With rachie and a whooooooole lot of little kids. Walau those kids ah, the boys were swinging off the handrails on the mert. This old guy even moved to another carriage! Haha but I think I was no better as a child.
Rachie who is experienced in those sort of matters revealed to me what a gaffer was. Ehm, the guy who holds the long mike to the actors so their voices are louder. :)
JACK SPARROW'S SUCH AN ARSE LAH. I don't know why every one loooooves him. He isn't decent, he was willing to let elizabeth and will serve under davy jones. I don't care if he's funny!
Lunch was with the youth, sat with andrea chenyi uhh about three other people and this new guy Danny who's doing ns! And I was being lame and exclaiming after he told us he was in school, "What school? Ohhh! NS ah? National School?" cue hysterical giggles. And he's such a nice guy he laughed too. :) His friend's in oxford medicine, maybe he and shona can foster a rivalry heh
So after the movie, I rushed off for evening worship so I could catch hannah, andrea gave me a touching letter :) about how I have the ability to change people's lives. Yeah it's so important to me, that I mentioned it! Aaaanyway, I arrived at church just before it ENDED. rrr. Oh but had dinner with hannah, saw eunice and her ahem, friend studying at mcdonalds :)
I fixed up my guitar with nick and anna on monday. Turns out the reason the end of the string got stuck in the hole is nick did it wrong. POINTEDLY. cos he was LAZY to do it properly the last time.
Went to his house later, drank peach-flavoured bacardi from his stash. IT TASTES SO GOOD OMG OMG. And I took the bottlecap after, I think I'll start collecting! Ahaha. See I've got a heineken one already back in Viet Country.
Today I bought almost all the stuff on my shopping list! School shoes, physical ed. shoes, a coolbeans plain backpack that I will commence doodling on when I have time. ohoh saw this quite goodlooking business guy on the train! I am ryan I am pan pacific, said his goldcoloured badge. " blah blah revenue rising yadda yadda blah," said Ryan of Pan Pacific. And I decided not to speak. :(
martes, julio 25, 2006