fried mars bars are tasty (domingo, 6 de agosto de 2006),
Today was my last day of church till I return to Singapore next! Haha and it was the first time since I came back that I was actually on time for church. :) So I didn't hafta sneak in with my head bowed in shame. Charles did lessons, he's pretty good.
So anyway, I gave out hugs to all and sundry! Everyone knows they won't see me for a long, long time.
After church me, andrea, CHARMAINE (yes, charmaine!!!), shawn, chenyi, irvin, matthew and one other guy whom I can't remember went to fareast and ate at one of the weird coffeeshops at the toppest level and ate fried mars bars after that. I thought it would be all chocolatey and hardish and overly sweet, but it was TASTY.
We went to lips (or cheeks?) design, otherwise known as The Shop Selling Mat Things On The Third Floor Of Far East. Me and one of the malay girls working there have so totally bonded lah! She recognises me each time I come, and we talk :)
Haha then we went to take NEOPRINTS, funny funny neoprints, TWICE. :) The second machine was hilarious lah. When we were all, finished already ah? someone screamed, IT'S TAKING ONE MORE BELOW!!!!!!! And we all dropped to the floor and grinned wildly at the camera. We were a split-second too late to make nice faces though, so that particular photo was horrible, who cares.
I sabo-ed everyone with lion manes and bunny ears and stuff, I gave shawny shiny eyes, hoho. Then charmaine sabo-ed one picture of ME, that I shall cherish always :) Hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Later everyone had to go off 'cept charmaine, so I gave andrea an extra snuggly goodbye-for-5 months hug, and me and charmaine walked all around. And tried to find an arty exhibition, but didn't know which part of ngee ann city it was in, so eventually we just gave up. And took the mert back.
And I met this REALLY STRANGE old man who grinned toothlessly at me and gawked at whatever I was doing (scrolling through my playlist, looking at my neoprints, looking at my namebadges also wanna stare!). He got off at jurongeast and said something in chinese to me that I didn't understand, but he seemed nice.
domingo, agosto 06, 2006