it's hard to believe, that i'm all alone (martes, 29 de agosto de 2006),
I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamt me gareth jingying and someone else from tanglin were in a palawan-like beach at night. There was this pontianak-y ghost haunting the female toilets/changing rooms, and I can't really remember much else, 'cept that near the end gareth inexplicably started going out with me o_O I woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy and loved, till I realised that it was a dream and I don't have a boyfriend :(
In other news, people seem to really like gareth's avatar hahaha! This one person favourited it, and another commented on how it's so cute.
Ohoh and I'll be swimming in school tomorrow! Haha I haven't properly swam in YEARS. Wish me luck everyone.
Michelley can be so hilarious at times. :)
this, is an EX-parrot says:
there is only one cinema in vietnam?
Haha it's partially my fault lah.
what fun we had says:
you're lucky your school's in a country with a cinema
:)
martes, agosto 29, 2006