oceania (jueves, 24 de agosto de 2006),
I have this insane urge to get bjork's album medulla. 'Cos today in art while looking for collage material in an old magazine, I read an interview by her. Half the interview was on her new album Medulla. How it's completely a capella though there are people mimicking instruments on it. The interviewer remarked how the 'instruments' sounded like emotional voices. How each track has a plot (rising action, climax, that sorta thing) and THAT'S when I was hooked.
Yea and I want this album so bad, I've decided not to download the songs one by one off limewire and BUY the album instead! The sad thing is, I have yet to see a cd store here, and I think I'm going to have to wait till I visit singapore, ie all the way in december. :(! I might not be so excited to bjork by then.
chia lynn says:
hiow much was it?
I Spit On Your Grave! says:
400 rupees
chia lynn says:
haha you gave yourself a headache
chia lynn says:
wow
chia lynn says:
that's cheap right?
I Spit On Your Grave! says:
140 bucks
chia lynn says:
i remember 5000 rupees is like a few cents s'pore
I Spit On Your Grave! says:
its nice
chia lynn says:
oh issit?
I Spit On Your Grave! says:
no
I Spit On Your Grave! says:
rupiah
I Spit On Your Grave! says:
hahaha
chia lynn says:
hahahahaha
chia lynn says:
wait.
chia lynn says:
they're different meh
I Spit On Your Grave! says:
economy confused sial
HAHA sorry I just had to put this here. I almost forgot how fun it is to talk to kenaldi. :)
School's gotten better! MISS BEE IS SO CUTE HAHAHAH I want a british sense of humor tooo :( Well there are so many to learn from I'm sure I can figure it out by the time I leave BIS.
Science supplies are loads better here. We just got a new supply of neat bunsen burners! Though we use matches to light them, not that clicky thing we used in singapore. It's way exhilarating. Haha and I'm totally a matchstick pro now, I can make a living as an arsonist.
jueves, agosto 24, 2006