the Chia-Ren Festbonanzagalaextravaganzaboom! (viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2006),
LOOKEE HERE

The Chia-Ren Festbonanzagalaextravaganzaboom! '06 t shirt!!!!! :) This year's theme is "smile at us or else". Hopefully there will be '07, '08, '09... shirts until 2051.
Haha and from now on the 26th of december shall be Chia-Ren Festbonanzagalaextravaganzaboom! ! :)))) 'Tis a fest/ bonanza /gala/ extravanganza/ boom! not to be missed!
Here's a link to the chiaren fest '06 shirt on deviantart.
Carren's made a
poem about this soon-to-be widely celebrated event.
Anyways we've made plans to feast on cheekweh and pho at that strange viet place in holland v, go swimming, sleepover at her house, visit my church so I can parade her around (she's like a trophy wife, 'cept we aren't married) and induce a reunion between her and eunice ong! :) anddd in true pp fashion go out for lunch and a movie later.
Haha yesterday in math ms emma was showing everyone how to complete the square. Her method totally did not tally with the one I remembered, and I got more and more confused and depressed, even to the point where I got karen to show me the working in her textbook all the way in singapore.
True enough today ms emma went, "The method I showed you yesterday was wrong." And proceeded to write on the board the one I knew :))) I was like, YESSSSSSSSS booyah! hahahaa
viernes, septiembre 08, 2006