chenting cloneee :) (jueves, 7 de septiembre de 2006),
Woohoo I can do tumbleturns in swimming!!! Haha I am sooooo proud of myself. Yes having thighs that hurt when ever I so much as twitch my legs is a small price to pay for being able to somersault underwater and kick off the edge of the pool with a flourish of my shoulders. Who wants to go swimming when i visit!!!! Carren you wanna?
My mum's boss person approved me for illustrating moberly memories, dover dreams HUZZAAAAH
this is gonna look soooooo good on my cv. :)
In other news ngoc told me how mr mark was bragging to them before I came how good my sciences would be 'cos singapore's known for sciencey genius people. HAH I sure proved him wrong.
Haha but on the other hand I listen to physics now. No one sleeps, freaky eh. I could totally tutor hingying and co. man.
HAHA LOOK LOOOOK I MADE A CHENTING-ESQUE DISPLAY PICTURE AND MASQUERADED AS HER ONCE MORE check it out it's so darn cool.

seeseeseeee!! Haha I went into hysterics throughout making it :) I haven't giggled like that in such a long long time.
My opening line was, hello my name is chenting pants are love. HAHA and when I said that to chenting she was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahahaa!!!!!!
I don't know why but I miss the times when the three of us'd go to church in the exact same coloured shirts without coordinating. :( The church aunties called us the three musketeers and my throat is clogging up so I shall stop now before I get all emo.
jueves, septiembre 07, 2006