image
1. 10 9 7 5 5/7 5 2. 7 5 7 (viernes, 13 de octubre de 2006),

AHHHH LOTS AND LOTS OF WEIRD MEN HAVE BEEN VIEWING MY FRIENDSTER PROFILE :((((( well. Except for this one guy who's really really hoooottttt. But he's too old for me :( so nevermind.

Yesterday was the first time I was late for school in bis. :( The receptionist had to call me, and I pillion-rode to school on her motorcycle. The ride was steadier than I thought it'd be, and maybe I should be thinking of getting myself a bike for christmas or something. Hoho.
International day being the day after that, we onnly had the first four periods for lessons, and after that those not helping out with rooms had to go up to the auditorium for some international show.
Fortunately I snuck away with arief into the singapore/malaysia room and we helped decorate! I met a few other singaporean kids and an auntie that was sooo auntie. The kids were very typically singaporean. Like, there was an instance where the auntyish auntie asked for the yakun pamphlets, and I being nearer, reached out for them, and this suck-up of a year 7 snatched then out of my hands and gave them to her. And when I looked at her she gave me this annoying smirk of self-satifaction worthy of hingying herself! And another girl was all, " Not my fault, she asked me to stick like that one". The only kid I actually liked was this year 9 girl vanessa, who was from anderson and is nice and reminds me of charmaine (Tall, skinny, same mouth, same nose, same eyes, wears glasses)!

After decorating, me and arief were going to the audi, and the year 7 girl tagged along with shrieks of " Where are you going!" and "Wait for me!" and " Let's go already!!!" *tugs my arm insistently*, the last shout because me and arief were curious as to what was in the middle room, tugging insistently because I was hopping up to the windows repeatedly trying to see who was inside.
Charlotte was inside, and it was the wales room, so we hung out there for awhile (the year 7 left in a huff :).
And after that, Hang lugged me to the music room, dumped me in front of a guitar and asked me to play time of your life by green day. Being the attention grabber I am, I played it, and one last breath, AND smells like teen spirit really really fast too! And I made friends with the guitarist/backup vocals called christian, who said I'm hot :))) and I like her already. Hahaha. And now they want me to join their band Charlie's Dead, and I think maybe I shall. It'll never be Puce (HAHAHA) but it's something!

Today was international day, hurrah! I walked to school in my mao shirt and fbts and changed into my sexy black cheongsam in school. Ms bee said I was gorgeous, gleeeee. We went visiting around rooms. I found christian sitting in the corridor outside the philippines playing a classical guitar, a little basket of money in front of her. She asked me to join her, and I did, and maaan trying to sit on the floor in a cheongsam looks horribly obscene. Nephi came, and lots and lots of other people, and I left with hang to the wales room.
Then later 11M ate, and then we marched under our respective country's flags, and went to the hall for a long long looooong show. Starting with charlie's dead! They were pretty mellow, though. And one of the emcees was quite rehearsed. But the japanese action song was soooo cool, I really like the song, but I don't know what it's called!!! :((((((( poopers.

viernes, octubre 13, 2006