fly away on my zephyr (domingo, 15 de octubre de 2006),
Haha everyone was surprised when I turned up in church today. :) Well, ALMOST everyone, cos stupid jingyi and natalie told karen I'd be in singapore yesterday! :((( And then she had the nerve to ditch going out with me after church to have lunch with some guy who's also been overseas!!! Rrrr. Though she said when we have lunch she'll pay for me! And that is why she is my bestest friend evaaaaarr hahahahaha.
It seems the youth 2 class is no more, so I joined the young adults. But I was kinda squirming during the lesson and that's how I know I shouldn't be in young adults class. I should be in youth 1 with all the other little kiddies hahaha! Everyone liked my func deko chaplin shirt. And michelley agrees that I have increased in height :)
After church michelle and I went to town and she bought me a cornado WHOOOOO!!!!!! hahaha. We sat on the benches opposite the wheelock outlet and people kept looking at us disapproving-like as if we we were miscreants come to create trouble. :P And we wandered round far east and I bought a shirt. At 3 she had to go, so I went to jurong point and ate mac d's all by my lonesome and read that new artemis fowl book, the fifth one. And I got me a new camping/sleepover toothbrush cos I left my other one in nam. It's aslan the lion, how cool is that. Then I went home. Golly gee today was a drag. Apart from the surprise everyone in church part and the feast on cornados with michelley part.
Oh yes and yesterday I FLEW BACK HERE MYSELF take that bitches. I brought along my severely oversized whistler hoodie on the plane for comfort and am now feeling pritt-ty stupid, cos what am I gonna do with a hoodie in sweltering singapore? Haha but I'm still immensely proud of myself. :)
And now I've caught a bug. The symptoms are uncannily similar to the ones I experienced before/during church camp. If it's the same one, I'm going to be going through one heckuva sore throat. :( Haha though on the plus side my voice'll be all. low and sexy again. :)
domingo, octubre 15, 2006