image
I smoked it (viernes, 6 de octubre de 2006),


Woohoo tomorrow is saturday liaozzz. My mum left for singapore today. She's got to open singapore poly's original musical or something on account of her playing a big part in it's conception and all. And also that since she's left her bosses finally realised how much she did and how versatile she was (need a magazine cover? A commemorative coffee table book on SP's move from moberly to dover? She's your man!) and they want her to come back :) She told me she just might next year, meaning I might be back!!!

All the geog students left for hoi an yesterday. Classes are so empty now!! Business studies today comprised of me, dennis and luci. Aheh.
I AM SO DEAD FOR CHEMISTRY HALF THE STUFF THEY'RE DOING MS HENG NEVER TEACH YET :((((((( I have been reduced to begging for online help from michelley, and when she isn't online, gareth.
Then there's bio. They're going through enzymes and later plants or something. All of which ms chu went through, and I am expecially pro and the cells in a leaf, so there. :)
It's too bad I take coordinated science now, not triple. If I fail chem that's one third of my marrks off a cliff! Ah well I was never cut out for medicine anyway. Ahehhehehhahahahahaahaha!!!!

I made me a cheongsam in vietnam HAHA somehow this has me up in giggles. I think I'm wearing it to international week, huzzah!

viernes, octubre 06, 2006