image
jedi academy = no sweat (lunes, 30 de octubre de 2006),

I JUST FINISHED JEDI ACADEMY, BOTH LIGHT AND DARK ENDINGS!!!! And I've gotta say, dark is so much cooler. haha but daaamn I have absolutely no life!

Haha this is several weeks overdue, but:

me: I do my homework in front of the comp.
da eun: You use the computer too much!
me: No I don't! Sometimes I watch tv..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I totally love teen titans! Especially Raven and Terra, they've got the most depth as characters in the show. It's fun to study them. Terra's story arc was really tragic, so much that even after watching Aftershock part 2 I just HAD to read the transcript on titansgo.
And Raven is just damnably cool lah. She looked way powerful whupping her dad in The End part 3. She's fun to draw (hence my much-improved anime nose-drawing skillz - I show off to you when I visit).

I really really want the teen titans season 2 boxset! And if possible, season 3, but I'm not sure if that exists... someone please please pleaaase buy for me :(

lunes, octubre 30, 2006