the freshmaker (domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2006),
hm I wanted to upload an under construction sketch of my newly made woa, but blogger's acting strange. :((((( so here's a link to the finished thing:
fizzbuttspongeeemichelley. one day i will buy you lilies says:
oh you wonderful guai mugger
michelley. one day i will buy you lilies says:
just kidding
michelley. one day i will buy you lilies says:
youre bad to the bone, you punk, you
and this is why I often talk to michelle. :))))
Ohoh friday we went to alfrescos again and I drew a guy on the tablepaper with bright green hair and brown shading and beginnings of a purple tshirt whom I ceremoniously named My Boy (as in chia lynn's boy) and I tore it out and brought it home and wanted to scan it but ALAS! 'Tis a little too big for my scanner :(
domingo, noviembre 05, 2006