image
ode to joy (miércoles, 13 de diciembre de 2006),

Well. I had that friendship coin for about a week and lost it -_-' haha but ruth made me another one :) c & r man.

We did fitness tests today for igcse pe. I ran 25 rounds around the gym in 12 minutes or something. And did some sit-up and push-up thing. I'm not so unfit now :) my scores were pretty much the same as louise and max's. Though now my thighs, shoulders, back, upper arms and belly are really sore. Darn lactic acid.

And we did indoor discus and shotput throwing for normal pe. Mr duncan really seems like he knows what he's doing, unlike mr ho (bless his little botak head) who never really checked if we were throwing it right and if our technique was good.
Discus throwing was amusing. I couldn't get my fingertips over the edge!! My hand too small liaozzz. And mr duncan was chuckling at my feeble attempts to grab the discus.

glucose -> energy + lactic acid, glucose + oxygen -> energy + carbon dioxide + water (where lactic acid's broken down into CO2 and H2O by oxygen)

The christmas concert was just now!!! Dennis offered to walk me home after. :))) But in the end suyeon, the coolest person on earth, dropped us both off. Dennis' bum is really compact, don't know why... I want a bum like that! :(

There's a new girl! She's indian, and really pretty in that. bollywood sorta way. :)

Charlotte MIGHT be coming to singapore! Like during christmas. It depends on her mother's boyfriend, they've broken up and got back together three or four times, according to her. I'm gonna. Carve out some time to hang out with her if she is coming. We can totally bond. Like, covalently. Okay nono more like ionically. Or wait what's the bonding between metals and nonmetals ah :( further proof that I'm doomed for chemistry.

I GOT A C FOR MATH I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I think cos my exercise book work is atrocious! It isn't very neat and all that rubbish. Actually my work is usually good lor. Just that we've been doing lots of graphs and transformations recently and I absolutely HATEEE drawing those. Irks me right out of my Central Processing Unit! Causes me to lose my Random Access Memory.

...right. As you can see I've totally been revising abit (hence the energy systems formulae and random ICT terms). But it's 3am now in singapore time, and since I count my time in singapore hours, it's time for bed. BB

miércoles, diciembre 13, 2006