the impossible is possible, tonight (sábado, 6 de enero de 2007),
The new and improved We Like Chialynn Club, at it's peak, boasted nine active members. :) Nine welikechialynns with matching official WLCC display pictures discussing 'official matters' in mass conversations. We had a club motto (In Chia Lynn We Trust) and a (rather familliar) pledge:
We, the citizens of Chia Lynn,
pledge ourselves as one united Chia Lynn!
Regardless of blood, slimness or origin,
to be democratic Chia Lynns,
based on dipsy lala po,
so as to achieve happiness, prosperity and progress for our Chia Lynn.
NICE, HUH. And we even had club hierarchy! The list of members is (in ascending order of date joined):
Rachel - Club President/Palace Maid/Buttress
Chia Lynn - Queen
Marcus - Royal Advisor
Danny
Darryl - Court Jester
Karen - "tenth" honorary member*
Adrian - Vice Queen
Chris
HannahAnd we had a family tree! Which I cannot draw out here. But will take a stab at explaining.
Chris = uncle (from danny's side)
Danny = daddy
Adrian = momsy
Rachie = bozo sis (haha seriously)
Me = adopted dotter
Darryl = adopted 'special' one
Karen = my, rachel's and darryl's fairy godmother (it was her prize as tenth honorary member)
Haha and I had a BACKSTORY. Bozo found me at the yellow river in china, thus I can speak a strange chinese dialect (which no one understands) and am a master of Chiarate, which I learnt from the wolves that raised me. o_O
Those three days were special. And, now that I think about it, pretty shortlived. But whatever. I don't think I'll be forgetting them anytime soon. :) the impossible was made possible. Thus it is only fitting that I be reminded of those three special days by Tonight Tonight by the Smashing Pumpkins! Great song, my favourite some time back. Go listen to it. And, because of
xenoboy, tonight tonight will also forever remind me of the 2006 general election! go read that post, it's almost poetic.
In other news. School starts tomorrow. And I'M KNOW I'M GOING TO BOMB MY MOCKS. BUT THAT'S OKAY. I'M GOING TO TRY MY HARDEST ANYWAY, BECAUSE ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE WITH GOD.
And, because I had to bribe her to join the WLCC with a best friend pass (which means I can't exclaim 'you're my bestest friend ever!' to anyone but her) and her position of tenth honorary member, Karen is now officially my bestest friend! Ever! Or at least, till the 4th of march 2007, when the pass expires. :)

Oh and I'M SIXTEEN THIS YEAR O_o Sec 4! I feel terribly old already. :( Coincidentally, you're considered legal when you're sixteen in the us. Heh heh. HEH HEH HEH HEH. Haha but unfortunately (or fortunately) I won't be going to the us anytime soon. But maybe canada's the same,eh?
*"tenth" in quotes cos she wasn't actually the tenth person to join :P
sábado, enero 06, 2007