just another number on another road (domingo, 14 de enero de 2007),
Michelle's joined the We Love Chialynn Club! Ahahaha yay! And I've started a vietnam branch, haha. With Meike as royal advisor and myself as queen (again). :) Meike's another person who's WLM. I am currently trying to bribe her with a mac d's student meal to come to singapore in july so I can show her to karen, who LOVES weird people.
WLCC member fringe benefit: You get to be cool!
My bio and physics mocks are tomorrow. Yesterday I enlisted the help of chris the uni student and glenn the chem/bio tutor (and future uk med student!) AND meike the model answer maker and went through my paper 3 booklet. I am still reeling from the shock of discovering water
doesn't go up root hairs by active transport. :( Grr. Haha and cell membranes are made from phospholipids, apparently. Though if I put this in my answers tomorrow I won't get the mark; it's jc bio.
Oh vanessa lee told me she saw me at the airport the day I left for vietnam haha. And I saw that L337 taiwanese bballer in year 8/9/10 at the airport too.
I'm visiting singapore mid-feb for a week for cny :) 15th to 24th methinks. Though 18th to 20th I'll be in kl. So far, I've given 17th to michelley and karen and 16th to hingying and dancers. And a day shall be given to the wlcc for taboo-playing at the minds cafe! Hahaha. And tentatively a day for guitar girls. Though the odds of us finally meeting after six months are slim and almost nonexistant. :( And I think I'll be staying at some cheapo hotel near dhoby ghaut. So yay no more boonlay! :)
I find it really hard to fall asleep at night without background noise. Don't know why. Haha but when it's completely quiet I start thinking about things and a song I heard during the day will loop in my brain. So to sleep I have to focus on the noisy aircon. o_O I'm so weird sometimes I freak myself out hahaha
domingo, enero 14, 2007