image
heart of darkness (sábado, 3 de febrero de 2007),

There was band practice today! We got through an entire song. My guitarring's a lot tighter now :) Strumming without a pick is a pain in the ass though. I even got me a BLISTER on the tip of my index finger :( Meike said I was a good guitarist!

Yay I finally went to heart of darkness last night. 'Twas full of relatively hot boys ♥! Mr doug and his wife were there. He was halfway from tipsy to downright drunk, spewing eff words everywhere and telling us not to smoke right after he was done with his cig. o_O Met ruth, charlotte and louise there too. I didn't do/drink much. Haha but meike managed to get me a drink from mr doug before I left by citing our common interest in joy division. Thank you nick! :)

I stayed over at da eun's for what must've been the most boring sleepover ever :( We just read stuff and I actually fell asleep! I woke up at like. SEVEN the next morning o_O We watched monster house and godsend afterwards. And that was all.

sábado, febrero 03, 2007