I HATE MYSELF (lunes, 5 de febrero de 2007),
I must be the worst friend ever.
I always get sick of my friends :( If I spend too much time with someone, they start to annoy me. I abhor myself sometimes. I'm really really sorry if I've ever pushed you away because of my emotional immaturity; I've wronged so many of you it would be impossible to list you all.
When I was in kindergarten, there was this boy called guangyang who had downs or aspergers or some kind of syndrome that made him seem
different from the rest of us. And all of us could tell. All my friends bullied him accordingly. But I remember feeling really sorry for him, and playing with him sometimes (he was always alone) and defending him from my friends. Ya so. My point is. I found my kindergarten report file thing awhile back. One of the statements in a checkbox (that was ticked strongly) was, stands up to bullies, or something. Haha too bad now I'm so non confrontational.
Then when I was in primary 2 at nanyang, I had a guy best friend. We sang mambo number five and played graphic role-playing games on drawing block and fervently discussed the events of the mummy and it's alleged sequel, the mummy 2 (in which jonathon was the mummy?). So one day one of the guys in my class comes up to us in the middle of a game and says, can I play? This particular boy happened to have a lisp. So, like the horribly cruel person I was, I said, "ya okay. But only if you can say sssss." And of course he couldn't.
conclusion: I HATE MYSELF.
lunes, febrero 05, 2007