image
nya nya nya nya gong xi fa cai! :) (lunes, 19 de febrero de 2007),

We went to auntie esther's house in damansara. IT'S GORGEOUS. :)
We visited my grandad. He was all, "Chia Lynn, study hard, work hard, don't be useless like me." I love my ahkong. I hope he truly will be going to heaven.
We've been staying at uncle donny's house, also in damansara. I watched resident evil 2! Alice is so cool! And angela ashford looked alot like meike's little girl picture o_O

In the car mommy and I kept going, nya nya nya nya nya in place of whatever lyrics were supposed to be there, and then, gong xi gong xi gong xi ni ah gong xi gong xi gong xi ni! and my sister and father were reasonably annoyed by our crooning :)

We're driving back to singapore in about three hours (it's 247am now). I'll be meeting nick for a movie tonight! FINALLY a chance to break in my cool new jacket ♥

Forgiveness, that is the answer. And also acceptance, admitting you're wrong (even if you're sure you're right) and stopping yourself from layering whatever you say with a generous helping of sarcasm. Okay? Okay. Goodnight.

lunes, febrero 19, 2007