wlcc barbecue! (viernes, 23 de febrero de 2007),
I went for the welikechialynn club barbecue today :) I arrived at like 3 and watched death note with xiang, adrian, chris and marcus. Light's horrible, he's a prick.
I sort of puttered around the house while adrian, darryl, chris and marcus cooked, thoery being if I helped I'd probably burn down the kitchen or something as appalling.
At five or so darryl and I got hold of one of the packs of tortilla chips and were running around going, WooOoOoOoOOo!! and passing the bag around out of reach of xiang and chris. Haha so later when we were eating the chips they were in teeeeny crinkly pieces! cough cough.
Everyone else started arriving around seven. Hannah, karen, danny, rachel, timmy and chenting came! :) Michelle couldn't come cos she had some drama thing on. :( Oh karen finally passed the best friend pass to me, woohoo! It's so cool, I'm totally gonna show it off back in nam.
Karen caught me in her acs shorts and chased me around, but I still will probably keep them till the end of time haha.
Rachel, chris, xiang and I started playing monopoly after the bulk of them left. I WAS SO RICH MWAHAHAHA. I was throwing 'chump change' around like nobody's business.
At 12 going on 1 the lot of them walked me to the main road and accompanied me in the cabride to harbourville :) They're like the funnest friends ever lah. And I think after that they rode the cab back to moonbeam terrace, midnight surcharge and all!
the day before that I went out with hingying and co. And I met melissa after school to talk to her about things but apparently we haven't really cleared anything up yet and I'm getting quite tired of this whole thing too. Mwaha I planted thoughts of christiany forgiveness in felicia and hingying's minds, and perhaps that will help end this. I don't think we're all going to be friends again after this, but I'll keep my fingers crossed anyway, just in case.
viernes, febrero 23, 2007