work in progress (jueves, 8 de febrero de 2007),

Work in progress. It's going to be lovely, I can tell. By the way, I don't suppose anyone knows how to do colour gradient things on flash? I forgot! :(
I went for the soloists concert today. For meike, ruth, hang, nocky and anna :) I like mr allan clay, he's funny and loud. and persistant. This morning he was wating just inside the school gate to give me a little notice about my months-long absence from choir o_O So I was stuck, and had to go for choir today. :( See la, it's all cos of band prac that he even noticed me (he hangs out in the music room sometimes).
I LOVE BAND PRACTICE! It makes me feel cool haha. I've gotten them to start practising twice a week, so my ego can be sufficiently sated.
I'M SO GLAD I MOVED TO VIETNAM. I get to do so many cool things now! Like be in a band. And be forced to play lots of sports on account of my having to practise for igcse pe and also because there are so few yr9 to 13 dalat people that I take part in pretty much all the competition things :) And the unavailability of a mac d's has kept my weight steady. And alcoholic beverage-selling venues are not averse to letting year11s in. And the guys are sooooooo much better looking here than in tanglin. And no one's lian/beng (ie no one comes up to me brandishing a switchblade/beer bottle stump asking me what my problem is). And affection's like a norm here, meaning I get lots of free hugs all the time! :) And people here GET my jokes!!!!11
So anyway I'm flying back to singapore in a week :) 16th I'm visiting school, 17th I'm tentatively going out with my old guitar peeps and michelley, 18th to 20th I'll be in kl, 23rd I'm suppositiously going out with the WLCCers! And 24th I'm returning to commie country. I'll be giving the ol' clique either 21st or 22nd. And I suppose my last free day shall be for shopping. Hahaha!
jueves, febrero 08, 2007