i want a headlight on my bike (jueves, 22 de marzo de 2007),
Haha I called michelle at 12am on her birthday, all the way from vietnam! Unfortunately that gundusamy didn't answer, not till two missed calls and a few caps on IMs later. And I made her a
cool designy picture thing with one of the random statements I make sometimes.
Yesterday I took a gander at Blah Blah Blah's lyrics. They are sheer poetry! I was suddenly struck with images of a waxen-skinned, black slicked back haired man watching me from afar and loving me and ultimately wanting to drink my blood and give me eternal life. And I felt loved in the strangest way. o_O It wasn't a bad feeling, just alien and almost wistful.
I started pondering about the whole anne rice-vampires-go insane with the eternity thing and how living forever would be very, very lonely.
the song affected me in art today, too! I was humming the song on repeat in my head and had this brilliant idea of a soul chained to it's corpse by shackles of misguided love of it's distraught parents. and drew as such. And an exteacher went by and joked, mm I wouldn't want to be in your head, this is just disturbing! and I feel like making a flashversion.
Charlie's dead's performing at the primary campus' disco tomorrow! We're so dead though, we haven't had a real practice in way too long, what with meike's production (that we're watching on saturday) and ruth's need to be at home by four so she could prepare dinner for her also-in-the-production mommy. I'm supposed to go memorise the tabs like right now but I'm too sleepy and I've homework :(
I had to go for the interschool swimming gala on tuesday. I was in relay and we came second....out of TWO teams. Haha!
This half of the term's ending next week. We've a one week holiday that I shall spend studying with hang since she's so smart. she got the 100% scholarship to germany! Muchos impressive. I wish I were as smart! But I guess I got paid back in guitar skeellz, looks and general lovability. :)
jueves, marzo 22, 2007