image
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS (viernes, 9 de marzo de 2007),

Today: senior girls basketball, dalat against saigon. I was playing. Saigon was leading 2-0 and the game was around 20 seconds from ending? Catherine (or however you spell her name) passed me the ball, and someone was blocking me. Then the impossible happened. I threw the ball at the hoop without aiming and IT GOT INNNNNNNNN OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111ONEONEONE meaning I scored the two points that prevented my house from experiencing utter defeat and humiliation at the hands of those saigon peeps! :))))
Everyone on the team threw me highfives and tens and ear-to-ear grins which is a big deal cos I don't know half of their names and I DID NOT KNOW THAT WAS WHAT IT FELT LIKE TO BE PART OF A TEAM IN SPORTS. :)
And yes, I totally love basketball now.

There was band prac after school, unproductive band practice because meike's really ill and she's usually the one keeping us relatively in order. Haha but we almost did smells like teen spirit before hang got bored of her simple bass parts.

My's party after that at the ciao cafe. Twin, hang and I shared a cab to some shop where we got fly's present, and then we flagged a REALLY LOUSY ASS CAB that took us in circles. We ended up right back where we started, 40000 dong poorer. :(
After the party a bunch of us went to the boardgame cafe. In the end only suyeon, fly, dennis and I were left, so we called binh over and played abit more, then went to sheraton to meet heetae. I think duck might give me the phone he bought in taiwan, it's a frickin razr!!!! :)
Dennis is so sweet!
Suyeon dropped dennis and I home. After dennis alighted, suyeon instructed me on the subtle art of korean flirting! Unfortunately, more than half of the methods described require the use of a cellphone. :(

viernes, marzo 09, 2007