image
AC/DC (domingo, 17 de junio de 2007),

Look look look!

AC/DC should be DC's official band. Because!

AC/DC = that band
Ac/DC = altador cup/darigan citadel!

Eh, eh?

I'm so totally proud of that hahahahaha. Peepz on the board are like, good one! and thus my ego is sated for now.
DC ALL THE WAY. I don't think we'll win this year's ALtador Cup, but we'll be in the top 3. Hopefully they'll be giving top 3 trophies instead of only second and first like last year.
Haha I'm so mercenary though. I played wholly for darigan last year, until the final final match, where I estimated the number of players for haunted woods to be higher than that of darigan citadel, and switched sides accordingly so I'd get the pretty trophy. >< And then I forgot to PLAY the match and got the rubbishy spectator trophy >:(
And this year I chose Darigan Citadel not only because they're my favouritest team ever, but also since I predicted lots of people would join DC because it looked coolass and got second for last year.

My official dates of travel:

saigon to singapore, 30th june
singapore to seoul, 7th july
seoul to singapore, 15th july
singapore to saigon, 14th august

Haha right before my second IGCSE math paper I wrote smellanie a short letter and sent it to singapore by post, as gratitude for the three letters she wrote but didn't send when I left for 'Nam. Melissa says she received it! :D

Both my siblings are graduating from uni this year, and I had to choose one ceremony to attend cos I'm trying not to miss too much ib :( So I chose to go for my brother's, since my mum says we shall see the niagara falls in winter while we're there. Ah wells, any reason to feel snow on my face again :)

I DO NOT LIKE CNA ANYMORE. OR THE PAP (not that I ever really did ><). They are so biased towards our ruling party, it's almost pathetic. (and let us hope no defamation-suing official reads this)
And gohchoktong threatened some constituency in the past with no upgrading for YEARS after all the other responsible PAP-voting constituencies in one of his speeches! I understand their 'reward supporters' thing, but upgrading opposition flats years after pap ones is punishment. And it was so transparent it might as well not be veiled. I used to think he was a nice man :( But apparently joining the men in white dissolves your previous white-less beliefs and values (as two other mps whom I shall not name out of caution *cough* vivian* demonstrate). Ah well, the high pay makes it all worth while.
Did you know our three pms earn alot more per month each than bush earns annually? o_O And you wonder why we have all sorts of monetary hikes.
I can't be bothered to read through all of the retired gaylegoh's blog looking for the entries and the proof :(

I shall see you all later (hopefully not when I'm behind bars/bankrupt from expensive lawsuits).

domingo, junio 17, 2007