image
aye, I gots me hook when me war-brig sunk (jueves, 21 de junio de 2007),

I had the strangest and most omen-like dream last night. Out of three. About a very strict and regimented ppcoc.
I can't remember what happened before, but I had gone to church in the middle of a sermon, and all the youth were somehow crammed in the last three rows la. So I went to the last row and sat in the middle with charmaine tan. And then suddenly someone whispered something like, they're coming! Remember the rule of threes (like from planescape o_O)! And apparently, this rule of threes refers to the fact that only three people may sit on each pew at a time, so there was a furious scurry of movement as we all scrambled to space ourselves out. Then three of these agent smith from the matrix-esque men (complete with black shades) came swaggering up the side of the hall with keys a-jangling. Surprisingly the sermon wasn't disrupted, and no nosy adult turned to glance at us and see if we were cheekily making pitfarts or something. Le gasp!
I'm not bitter, I swear!

A mere 9 days before I return to the land of stifled freedom! The land where public transport is fast and, in around six months, will start to get alot more expensive for me. (the loss of my eligibility for a student concession pass): The land where locals are valued less than foreigners. The land whose sand has to be imported from indonesia, whose drinking water is obtained from malaysia (and more recently, our toilets), whose land is reclaimed from the sea itself. Truly we are a powerful, giving nation.

Note to education: Boy, haogongming and social studies really helped me love my country, right? You should totally subject our future generations to the same kind of torturous propaganda programmes.
Note to the Man: If free speech was what you were trying to quell, maybe allowing us access to the World Wide Web wasn't such a good idea.

Karen says I'm such a radical now, but I'm not, I swear! I just... disagree with a couple of things. ><

jueves, junio 21, 2007