image
hey babe, what's your sign? (sábado, 9 de junio de 2007),

Senior formal was yesterday! And I was SO PRETTY me tells you. I wore a curtainny dress and heely shoes and EVERYTHING. Ms bee was like, OMGGG CHIA LYNN o_O in utter shock and disbelief (which says alot about how good I look in school u ><). Pictures when I receive them.
the buffet was sosossosososooo good.
We went to lush after and had drinks with arief the MUSLIM haha. (hopefully no overzealous bombahs chance upon this) Some gay dude groped his chest with a lewd grin when he went to look for meike and charlotte hahahahaha.

I moved house today! To a more spacious apartment in bp compound. I kissed my old bed goodbye and greeted my new ones. Yes, oneS. I have two big beds in my room haha! One could speculate one's for my sister if she visits.

Things to do over the summer:
celebrate arief's birthday (13th)
celebrate dennis' birthday (24th?)
collect my specs and stuff from da eun's house
watch shrek the third/potc3 if they come (alternatively just watch in singapore/korea
say byebye to hang
say byebye to meike
have bandprac one last time
convince someone to go singapore with me so i don't have to fly alone
eat red noodles!

sábado, junio 09, 2007