image
the Last Day of School (viernes, 29 de junio de 2007),

I'm flying tomorrow without my mommy, so I probably won't be able to go online or anything :(

Today was the Last Day of School! We got our yearbooks and I most people to write in it haha. And the only people outside of my year who asked me to sign their books were amy the bballer and cindy! Which is quite a feat, seeing as I don't go around parading my lovability (in school). Haha and I got amos to sign in mine hohoho.

Hang, da eun, dennis and I went out for pizzahut after hahahaa. On our way to this chocolate shop near sheraton we met mr doug! And he bought us drinks and we talked with him and his wife. They are cool beans.
And at the chocolate shop we bought mr doug and meike tubes of eggsssss.
Afterwards we went to meike's house to say goodbye. Ruth came. She gave me her old beatup bag hahahaa. I got the best hug ^^ Then we saw her off into a cab, since the hcm airport is far far away and hot and definitely not as cool as singapore's. It's alot less comfortable than the BUDGET TERMINAL, and you know how munk the budget term already is! Now imagine that without a Han's, bright lights, nice shops and with a funky smell. And a 'flying tax' of fourteen usd. And with inefficient customs lines ><

Oh and a couple of days before this I IMed shonachan! and got her to join the welikechialynn club. She's backpacking across vietnam while I'm overseas hahahahaha. Talk about lousy timing. So I gave her all the addresses of cool places and eating places and taxi directions in viet and useful phrases and stuff. And handy advice on what she might expect here/what she should and shouldn't be doing. Eg don't drink drinks with icecubes in them, and, always check the expiration dates on perishable items, and, goods from markets are AWAYS fake.
One time da eun went into a shop at saigon square and asked the lady if the watches on display were real. She replied, You don't need to know. o_OOOOOO And bear in mind, this is a SHOP, with four walls and air conditioning, not one of the stalls. I repeat, o_OOOOOOO hahahahaha!

I think I lost dennis' cool ed hardy cap :( I'm sure I left it at da eun's, but she checked and it's not there. It costs 128usd hahaha. So today I gave him a hundred and I shall give him the rest in korea AND buy him a cornetto later when school starts, cos his sister gave it to him, and I can't ever truly replace it, but I can try and pacify him with sugar and moolah. Last night I felt soooooooooo bad about it. I NEVER lose stuff! Ever! Why'd it have to be this one time? :(

viernes, junio 29, 2007