image
kuai dian zhou (lunes, 2 de julio de 2007),

Everybody's moving on with their lives without me :( There are new kids hanging out with everyone in church, replacing old ones who have gone overseas for studying. At lunch on sunday I found I didn't even know one of them, a tall dude named john or something. Though it seems Everyone Else is close to him.
And afterwards at night I found out hings and the dancers are hanging out with a New Crowd. One of whom I do not particularly like.
But hey. That night while trying to sleep I thought, perhaps I'm just being too selective on my friends, and so I steeled myself up to being friendly and ignoring Unappealing Traits (excessive swearing, 'affectionate' insults, flirting for the sake of flirting, that sort of thing). I am a changed adolescent, I swear.

Some people stay the same though. Michelle is as introverted as ever! Chenting as inane, hannah as klutzy. Rachel's still How I Will Be When I'm Old.

Haha and Rachie Knows. o_O

So now I find I don't quite fit in with singapore peepz or 'Nam peepz. Hmmms. What to do, what to do?

In other news. I think last sunday was the first time I've ever truly truly listened to a sermon for it's whole length. :) 'Twas uncle cheryam on about trusting in god and how his decisions often come Late, but what to do must listen what. He's mellowed down somewhat haha

And after the depressing lunch geraldine, hannah, michelle and I went off to buy stuff! I was searching for the coolass black stripey trainers that I had spied last year from converse, so I visited the outlet at suntec, and they had size 37.5! Which was of course too big la. So I made the guy call all the other main stores and IMM and westmall had size 4 1/2. But I didn't think I'd be able to fit 4 1/2 so I made them follow me as we went to the obscure shops that don't just sell converse things in town. And I bought a cool shirt full of lemony goodness.
Afterwards at fareast michell saw the Mat Shirt (you know, the redblack stripey one) in 77th street and she was so taken with it hahahaha! She just kept glancing back at it and finally I said, okay okay let's get you out of here, and from that point on her pursestrings were VERY VERY LOOSE. hahaha. I went to the manymanytrainers shop and tried on these white plain ones that were 4 1/2 to see if I'd fit the black stripey ones, and geraldine thought I really wanted to buy those hahahahaha.
At level one I saw this really nice coke shirt! And I wanted to buy it, but if I did I wouldn't be able to buy me trainers, so I was all sad. And suddenly geraldine pushed this plastic bag in my hands. Inside was LE GASP the coke shirt! Haha for my birthday and all. And I hugged geraldine and hannah manymany times since they'd shared for it.
Afterwards michelley decided to go home since she lives three bus stops away from far east. Hannah, geraldine and I took 105 and I got veryvery HIGH and was laughing non-stop at several funny things that I cannot remember now. Hannah and I went to IMM and bought the 4 1/2s after that.
We went to the kopitiam and this cleaning auntie said to me, kuai dian zhou, haha! The end.

lunes, julio 02, 2007