image
lotte worlddddd (once more) (sábado, 14 de julio de 2007),

I'M FLYING BACK TO SINGAPORE TOMORROW. :)

We went to lotte world again today, we being da eun, her aunt, her cousin, her brother, their mother and I. We rode the Conquistador (does that not sound suggestive haha) TWICE this time! The spinning teacups ride got a whole lot dizzier this time since da eun's brother and cousin were around to frantically turn the wheel while us women held on to the edges of the cup. And I felt really really sick after that and had to wait out the Waikiki Wave :( A couple of korean singers turned up at the garden stage. We got a couple of okay pictures!
When we were leaving da eun's aunt saw a lady shield her boobs and scrunch up her face in pain after hoyoung passed her and in korean she was all, did you touch that lady's boobs?!!? hahahahah.
And I spent the evening attempting to call karen in singapore because IT IS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY and I have gone through MUCH trouble trying to reach her and wish her.
She wasn't online in the wee hours of the morning (see, 12) so I tried calling her. But LE GASP I have no idea how to dial singapore's calling code without a + button! So I tried wishing her by email, and HORROR OF HORRORS against all odds the connection got cut off JUST before I hit send! And THAT'S why I spent much of my time while lining up for the coolass 'coaster rides trying lots of different combinations of 0, 6 and 5 with her number in a futile attempt to wish her before the clock struck 12 and it wasn't the fourteenth anymore. And finally when we got home I sent her another email hahaha. Anticlimatic, much?

Yesterday was Lazing Around At Home Day and we went to TGI friday's for dinner. I really am astounded there ain't no tgi's in singapore. Seriously!
And afterwards we walked around this small mountain. Da eun and her mum played badminton on the football pitch haha!

And the day before that we met seolye at myungdong. Myungdong sure doesn't SEEM five times larger than eedae.

And the day before that we watched harry potter and the order of the phoenix at this small cinema near eedae with seolye. Because dennis isn't a really nice guy after all.

We went to eedae the day I arrived at da eun's house. We had been riding the bus for like half an hour when she got up to look at the route and said, Hey I think we boarded on the wrong side of the road. -_-''''' So the usual thirty minute ride took like AN HOUR instead hahah.
And when we had decided to go home, we walked all the way back to where we arrived at eedae. So next to the busstop we were like, Wait. shouldn't we be on that side of the road?! And so we crossed the road and started walking down the junction. And then suddenly a thought struck me. Hadn't I seen that shane jeans outlet before?! And the tous les jour?! And that weirdass shop I got my tofu oyako cellphone thingy?!? WE WERE IN THE EXACT LOCATION WE WERE AT WHEN WE HAD DECIDED TO LEAVE EEDAE. NGAAA.
As we walked we saw the Blue Bus stop and the Red Bus stop but for some strange reason, there wasn't a green one!! And just our luck, 5712 was a Green Bus. So we kept walking along the road hoping to chance upon one, and ended up walking to THE NEXT STATION. ASKDJGHJKSDH.
So that day I'd the desire to eat dinner at macdonald's and we'd agreed to eat at the one we saw somewhere around where we were. But flatfooted da eun was already really tired by that time and didn't want to wlak around and search for it. Then she said there was a macdonalds near her house that we could eat at so I agreed to get on the bus. AND THEN. As the bus passed the building we'd been waiting outside. There was an outlet at the other side of it. @#%#!!
Around da eun's neighbourhood we ran into her mum and brother, who informed us that there was a mac d's there some time ago but it had closed down. RAWR!

Kay I don't think I'll be going online for longlong since my mother left for vietnam today with her laptop :( But I shall try to sneak onto julia's so I can plan things with y'all.

Chenting a wlcc barbecue at east coast is being planned by adrian and marcus :)

sábado, julio 14, 2007