remember chia lynn (viernes, 6 de julio de 2007),
I'm flying to seoul in twelve hours. Wish me luck chenting (ahahaha)
After which I'll be in singapore for around a month :) Plenty of time to catch up with everyone who's left me behind! You know, sneak into their daily lives again. They will suspect nothing!
I went for careteam today! We split up gender-wise for check in cos there were quite a few of us and it was already eight when we started. And I told them that really apt thing my mommy said, that our paths, once parallel, were diverging. I had almost forgotten how fun caretean was!
I saw this completely poseur girl on the mert back. She was chink with a valleygirl accent, which I knew was put on, since when someone called her on her cell she tried her valleygirl and had to reiterate 'near jurong east' again in acrolectal singlish after the caller made her repeat. But she was with this uk-sounding girlwoman so I guess she had a half-assed excuse (as compared to a fullblown double bum-cheek hairy mole ass).
Last night I watched transformers with nick. It's actually pretty good, considering I HATED the cartoon! The robots' transformations from vehicle to machine was SO SEAMLESS OMG. And that army captain dude with the family was sweeeet. And yala I guess that car-stealing girl was quite pretty too. The sweet graphics and army guy totally made my night hahahaha.
And nickster gave me Hip City by Electrico :))))) He = honey buns.
I think I am sleeping over with anita in the future! Joy of joys. And maybe if I play my cards right, she won't laugh at me!
hokay I should be off. If the plane crashes or I get lost in seoul or anything, and I don't make it back, I just want to say I LOVE YOU ALL. Even the strange strange people I don't know who read my blog, haha! And my old junior whom I've only met once before who took a picture of my wall mural and made it his cellphone background :)
Oh and, chenting I leave you my old tys math book hahahaha. And help me tell hannah I bequeath to her my bible (the meaning should be obvious. oh and help me tell her not to blame our Lord or anything). And tell michelle I leave her my cool shirts! And give my pretty stripey new converse trainers to whomever can fit size 4 1/2. :) I demand you give me a eulogy! And tell chris to give me one too. And karen. Aiya you know what, tell all the members of the WLCC to give me a euology each. And I'd like to be cremated and have my ashes scattered in space, haha! So whenever you look into the sky, remember chia lynn.
Oh and help me tell my parents please, I'm pretty sure they don't read my blog.
viernes, julio 06, 2007