image
this is where i ate blueberry pie (domingo, 29 de julio de 2007),

Hey y'all I'm at karen's house using her laptop. I stayed over today! She's being a lazy thing and sleeping (it's only 338 ><).
After church we all went to town for lunch at fareast's level one. We met eunice! Whom I haven't seen in MONTHS, but who saw me at boonlay station once.
We bought citadel and went to karen's house to play, and stopped when valmond left for that youth presentation thing. Haha karen chooses her characters based on how pretty they are! Then chris and marcus tried to teach us poker (but I'm still muchos confused): with citadel coins for currency.
We went to botak jones for dinner. I shared a hotdog with darryl. Chris finished his WHOLE MEAL by HIMSELF o_O He's soooo going to pay during NS haha.
Darryl's parents sent me back to karen's house. We loitered at the playground till 12 (which is when the lights automatically switch off) then considered throwing rocks at darryl's window so he'd come say hi, but decided against it when I reminded her how if his window broke we'd have to run as fast as we can and pretend we were never there hahaha. Apparently I look like the kind of person who contemplates life alot. And WHY oh WHY do SO MANY youth CLUB? It's very ungodly and what difference is there between us christians and heathens if we aren't obeying God just like them? And why is it lots of the other nonshallow deepthinking people I know are falling away?
Then we took turns bathing and looked at people from my school on xanga hahaha. And she fell asleep on the mattress while I went to pee so I shall just sleep on the bed, heh heh.

I met up with anita on thursday! She bought me dinner at tony roma's for her tardiness and for ditching me on tuesday.
Then she brought me to orchard towers! I saw lots of interesting women, women with manly jaws and broad shoulders and kind of fake boobs. Oh that reminds me, I found a verse in the bible condemning cross-dressing, haha! Not that transvestites are cross-dressers.
We met up with nick at jurong where he let slip some information about anna. And bought me nice orange juice with pulp. Then we went to his house for guitar-playing and general lounging.
We left at one for anita's since nick has school and all hahahaha. Heidi's MUCH MUCH friendlier, no longer hissing and spitting and scratching strangers :) she even smelt me and left me stroke her. So we basically watched tv all night. :( not exactly the funnest sleepover ever.
And on friday afternoon hings gave me a call to go celebrate sara's birthday! And we surprised her with loud screams and surprise birthday songs and right candles. Then we played monopoly hahahaha.

On saturday I met with hings at west coast park on a photography mission to help plump up her portfolio. I took a couple of really nice pictures! And now I think photography isn't so boring after all.
Then we met felicia and jia en and went to UCC for Love Above All, hingsies' old church's musical thing about some missionaries who helped convert some savage ecuadorian tribe with their lives.
I saw joshua goh! But I didn't say hi cos I don't really know him and I wasn't very sure. And on sunday karen told me she was also there watching love above all haha. Too bad I didn't see her.

The whole fanclub has discovered that my hair is muchos soft (like fur apparently)! And it smells like mangoes and peaches because of my shampoo, hoho. They keep stroking my hair and calling me their pet hahaha. What a demotion that is, from their Queen to their pet. :(

Kay I shan't be coming online at night anymore since my cousin prefers I only use her laptop in the afternoons. Supposedly one night I accidentally left her comp on, but if that's true how'd she know? The battery would've expired leaving no evidence it was on.
So I have no more reasons to come home before 11 haha. Nowadays I come home, take a shower, watch anime at arts central at 12, watch the apprentice at 1, watch grey's anatomy at 2 and watch ellen at 3.

So long!

domingo, julio 29, 2007