you're so cold (martes, 24 de julio de 2007),
Guess what I've been doing! :)
Last friday I met charmaine and we watched paprika (even though she doesn't like anime hahah)! And she bought me a cool lego chopper that I shall be parading around during halloween haha. We also took pictures of me in funny hats and other props.

bow to your queen!

saofeng's daughter

da4 dao1!
We celebrated adrian's birthday on saturday! At aston's near joochiat. We were hysterical over darryl's hairy mole hahahaha. And karen was swooning over his best passport photo where he supposedly has smouldering eyes.
And darryl that assfaced loser stuck his head out and ate half my chocolate bar without warning, so I got mad and slapped him on the cheek/neck. The funny thing is I would've given him some if he'd just
asked. Rawr thinking about it still gets me riled.
Rachel's Not-Yet-Official Boyfriend (who also happens to be karen's cousin) Vincent drove hannah, adrian and I home haha. And I really like him! He's SO NICE. At boonlay he was all, soooo where do you live? And I was like, err don't know, somewhere near jurong point, since on the busses to and from my aunt's flat I don't exactly look out of the window, so there we sped. And we wandered around for abit before I recognised a bus stop and a fence haha! And they were all -_-'''' cos I hadn't the faintest idea how to get to where I stayed. What's wrong with remembering where places are like that! Eventually we found out way what.
And on sunday rachel made me look like an indie chick. She did something to my hair and lent me glasses and bangles and everything haha! Someone took a picture, I shall find out who.
Karen, rachel and I went to harbourfront for lunch after for CHICKEN RICE! Me lufs chicken rice. And we talked about people, mainly karen's school peepz and rachie's REALLY REALLY UGLY ex classmate who crushed on her freakily and my REALLY REALLY UGLY loser ex friend. Who bitched and backstabbed all of us in our circle of friends and honestly is ugly both inside and out. I made up a school named after her, so affected were we (JBS).
Then we went to karen's house where we drew coolstuff on her windows (I made a coolass fishman that she actually LIKED o_O). Adrian and darryl met us after for star wars monopoly! Adrian pulled a karen and won despite the rest of us teaming up and pooling money and cheating aloooot hahahaha. At one point everyone in our alliance kept rolling fives for darryl's turn until I the dice mastah rolled a six and got us off adrian's exorbitant hotels. And by some uncanny stroke of luck adrian kept missing our whole row of hotels and apartments! So we invented a Rule of Uncanny Threes where if someone lands on a square three times it's too unlikely so it isn't counted and if you
don't land on a square three times you're made to stand on the square hahahaha! And afterwards we trawled friendster for the Other Rachel rachel's ex kissed while
in a relationship with her. We couldn't find her, but instead discovered this REALLY CUTE GUY called joe who's karen's old socialite classmate's boyfriend :( Seriously, he made every other guy I've ever seen pale significantly in comparison haha. Even adrian kept saying, omg he's so cute! in a highly suspicious fashion haha! And darryl was all, later I'm going to go home and look in the mirror and cry to myself :( hahahahah.
And later I stayed over at darryl's house. We played guitar and watched v for vendetta and youtubed and snuck out and cycled to the clementi macdonalds for fries and drinks that he bought :) so I shan't hold the chocolate thing against him anymore. I like him better when he isn't acting retarded.
And we cycled back and talked about lots of stuff. Like the goodlooking people in church and the unintentional cliques and how you mostly only become one of the youth when you go to camps and have hardcore bonding sessions (registration periods!) and how his attitude isn't exactly churchy right now so I shall let him Grow Up before hounding him about how he cusses and says His name in vain and has severely ungodly habits (worse than mine). Hannah Has Problems I just wish she'd hurry up and tell us what so we can help. The longer she waits the further she drifts and I am immensely perturbed. I used to think it was something that she'd grow out of without intervention from me but now I'm not so sure.
I was rudely woken up at six the next morning because of a noisy dog and several flocks of loud birds.
And later in the afternoon I met adrian at the interchange and we went to marcus' house to play recreational tennis. Haha but we ended up not doing so because of the anal guard. And since we didn't dare walk out the front gate again we got this nice resident to help us unlock the back gate and ran out laughing.
So we spent the rest of the day observing marcus' water feature's impeccable ecosystem. And I'd flick ants into it and watch the guppies and goldfish hunt it haha!
We also watched shrek the third and the introduction of a hysterically hilarious subtitled deathnote 2 and blades of glory or something.
His dad took us for dinner at pasta fresca. I WAS SO STUFFED! Haha and I discovered that in adrian's youth he was SO CUTE OMGOMGOMG haha! And for the rest of the trip home I kept sighing and giggling and trying to make him give me his secondary school picture so I could show everyone. I haven't gotten boytrippy I swear haha. It's just he looked THAT CUTE. Marcus was like, look at the bright side chia lynn, he'll slim down during NS hahaha. If only he were still sixteen!
I was supposed to go hang out and stay over at anita's today but she cancelled on me omg me hates her >< Haha and that's why I'm at home blogging.
Hang's coming to singapore this weekend! I'm meeting her on monday for dinner and Hanging Out.
martes, julio 24, 2007