igcse results! (martes, 14 de agosto de 2007),
Hello y'all I've arrived safe and sound.
I'm not so grumpy now cos my flight was the first one to dock at the new tan son nhat terminal! What good fortune! It's quite bare right now but it smells nice and fresh and newly constructed (probably since we're the first flight) and the toilets are clean and do not stink and the sinks have motion sensors and the aircon's nice and at full blast and I'm so proud of them I swear. Though unfortunately they're as slow as they were before at customs. :(
OHOHOH AND I'VE GOTTEN MY IGCSE RESULTS!
A* for maths, As for english, science and ict, Bs for art :(((((!!!!!), business studies and literature (my first non-C for this subject I am so proud hahahhahaha), and a D for pe hahahahahahahah!!!! I honestly think I got off easy this time. Stupid pe, tarnishing my nice row of As and Bs. :(
Haha and I think it's very ironic how I got As in all the hard calculate-y subs and Bs in the subs I was supposed to do exceedingly well in.
Now it's subject gushing time.
I THOUGHT I'D GET AT MOST AN A FOR MATHS COS I DIDN'T EVEN MANAGE TO FINISH THE LAST PAPER AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO CHECK THROUGH AND I GOT AN A* I AM POSITIVELY SHOCKED AND DELIRIOUS WITH JOY!
And I can't believe I got a B for art. Seriously, wth! It's supposed to be the area in which I have the most talent :( Haha but then again I did used to get Cs for art back in primary school ><
And again I cannot believe I got an A for science. I thought I screwed science up very badly! There was that stupid fly chromosome question that I messed up cos I was so lethargic and blur I didn't see the word 'pairs'.
So yesterday we watched 881 at bishan. It was really touching but not in that overboard way like jack neo's feelgood movies. Then we went to thomson for prata! But it was stale and overfried and not fantastic. I almost got away with stealing karen's kool runaway jacket but she remembered :( On the mert home she called adrian and spoke to me cos I didn't have a comp to go online and IM on. We all agree karen is one spoilt little thing hahah. But I guess that's why we love her long time! And marcus gave me a farewell text at three in the morning :)
OMG I HATE KIDS. MY MOTHER LET TWO OF THEM STAY IN MY ROOM AND NOW MY BOOKS ARE MESSED UP AND GRUBBY AND NOT IN ORDER AND MY ROBOPINCER IS MISSING A RUBBER END AND THIS WAS APPARENTLY WEEKS AGO SO I CANT EVEN LOOK THROUGH THE TRASH TO FIND IT. STUPID LITTLE BOY I HOPE YOUR PARENTS REALLY DO ABANDON YOU AND YOU LIVE A TORTURED EXCRUCIATING HUMILIATING EXISTENCE THEREAFTER. WITH OVERWHELMING BODY ODOUR. AND MAY YOU NEVER EXPERIENCE SEX.
NO ONE MESSES UP MY THINGS. NO ONE.
Okay I've calmed down abit. I don't hate kids. When/if I do have a brood of my own I'm going to teach them the importance of respecting people's property and putting things that aren't yours exactly where you found them. Severe corporal punishment is always an option if the lesson doesn't stick.
Why am I so possessive? :( No but what he messed up was important to me. I wouldn't have been too mad if he'd only messed up my books. But he put fricking dents in my favourite book about the stinky cheese man and he separated a page of my yearbook from it's binding and made it creasy and he's spoilt my robopincer. I think I shall steal another rubber end from one of the pincers in toys r us when I visit in december (though I know that'll make me a hypocrite. but whatever my kiapper is THAT important to me).
I remember getting this mad when my mother took it upon herself to unpack all my boxes and put things around at her whim when we moved to this compound. Maybe I AM too possessive. I need help :( These things are all material anyway, it's not like they're going anywhere with me after I kick the bucket. But they serve as stimuli to important memories easily forgotten. Like kiapping everyone in church. And how ruben got everyone to sign da eun's yearbook (even people she didn't know haha) by telling them 'she's got no friends'. And how, meaner still, cinderella's steprelatives changed her name to cinderumpelstiltzkin. And harming those things kind of takes away from the memory and gives them a battered appearance which consequently reminds me how long ago they happened.
Hmm okay I retract what I have cursed that boy with. But I shall leave it on my blog as a reminder. And also, looking back on it, it's quite funny! And it is a testament to my expansive vocabulary haha. Even though those words are easy ones. Teehee!
martes, agosto 14, 2007