leech (martes, 28 de agosto de 2007),
It's been a week since the start of school and I've finally gotten back into routine! Yay.
Like the first math period I was back I spent a long time just staring at questions I'dve been able to solve in half a minute. And it took me SO MUCH LONGER to memorise formulae! Lyk seriously d00ds I was just. Sitting there. Blankly. Before I eventually got going. :( Haha I was the slowest person that day, I swear.
And today after lunch we were all hanging out in the common room. And da eun created the We Hate Chialynn Club hahahaha. She recruited like five other people, including british khanh :( Their logo is the WLCC's crossed out or burning or something and whenever they see me they cross their arms in an X hahahahaha. It's quite hilarious to watch! Well whatever dudezzz I got felix into the WLCC (HCMC). Which makes five of us hahaha. Already the WHCC outnumbers my viet branch! >< How completely embarrassing. Quite flattering though, to have a hate club! Like they say, all publicity is good publicity (or err something to that effect).
Haha I like wearing my cleaner suit, actually. It kind of differentiates us 6th formers from the rest of the little kiddies, y'know? Like when I pass by sometimes the midgets stareeeee. Or they make way. Haha and the cute little yr7s are scared of us! On friday we had to do some bio experiment where we had to measure yr7s and yr11s and apparently we were quite intimidating.
Yingyue thought I might despise her for being a yr10 loser! Cos apparently her seniors at raffles weren't very nice.
There's this effeminate viet guy in my class. He freaks my beans, man. He's called me cute aloooot and he has darrylesque hand gestures and sits and stands like a proud woman. o_O Felix and I have shared many a raised eyebrow. Haha he's nice though and he sticks up for people he deems friends :) and he's quite talented at artistic things (even though his idea of prettifying a brainstorm page is drawing curly ribbony marks and butterflies).
Just now nick and I were talking about anita (1. Anita Has Problems. Discuss. [20 Marks]) and how her life is full of ironies. Like how her favourite song is fallen by sarah mclachlan and in some ways she truly IS fallen, but in others, she hasn't fallen YET. See I have learnt l33t skeellz through igcse literature haha! Nick is quite the pushover-friend though! He's willing to let her (and anyone of us) lean on him forever. But I kind of think he's entitled to his own plot of happiness without having to pay the lease on ours. I wish she was a stronger person. And I shall find a way to help, I swear. She is, after all, one of my bestest friends.
Everyone loves my twin hahaha. All my friends subconciously suck up to her. Like say we see something cute that hang/fly proclaims hatred of. If da eun says, I like it, hang/fly'll quickly state, well I don't hate it thaaat much. Hmm it IS kinda cute! Everyone also trails behind her wherever she goes. 'Tis pretty amusing to watch, actually. They scramble for her affection like malnourished puppies to tablescraps! The funny thing is, da eun herself never noticed till I told her. Which maybe explains why she isn't thaaaaaat full of herself hahahaha.
Today I reminded her how NO ONE HATES HER and she was like, no! And I was like, fine name me one person who does. And she was like, YOU. cos before to illustrate my point I'd drawn one circle representing me, one circle representing her and a big blob representing the rest of the peepz. And lots of lines from them to her showing their adoration and adulation hahahahah. And then furious dark scribbles on her circle as a joke on how annoyed I was. But no lor even I like her :( She's too small and cute, that's why! Haha small&cute, tall&nice. Chialynn catchphrases to remember!
Haha and I found a worrying trend on how I choose my best friends! Most of the time they're small and cute. Like hingsies (okay for her only her teeny hands are cute haha! I kid) and felicia and da eun and maybe hanh the new girl will be another one. And small and cute andrea whom I get along with swimmingly! And small and cute geraldine whom I muchas like!
There ARE anomalies to my theory though. Like nattang who's tall and nice and charmaine who's tall and nice and karen who's tall and notnice (cough) and rachel who's tall and almost absurdly nice (but very prone to abandoning friends for boiz). I like them all lots too!
See, now, what I have to do (according to today's bio lesson) is put error bars on my graph of Friends against Height and perhaps THEN I shall be able to plot a proper line of best fit. Haha!
I'm going to miss nattang alot :( I don't think she'll be visiting singapore for awhile, the uk being pretty far and airline tickets rising in price (oil taxes and safety fees and stuff). She's so fun la we always joke about things when I hang out with her at church. She's like me, but much less outgoing and with a deeper voice, haha!
The last time I was back I proclaimed her my New Best Friend, then asked her if it was she whom I had proclaimed my NBF hours before at church hahahaha.
martes, agosto 28, 2007