image
my second home (domingo, 12 de agosto de 2007),

I'm at the yanghouse with adrian. We're staying over today!
Today at church I had a taste of youth1. 'Twas slightly more applicable for me compared to youth2. Charmaine was saying how I might hurt the youth2 teachers by skipping their session for youth1, but I don't know. Isn't going for class for the sake of doing so as bad?
I gave olivia her olive soap! And she gave me soap too haha. With vjc inscribed on the corner. I can see she spent alot of time obtaining my gift hahahahaha! She also gave me this charmy thing with a dice and an ace of spades and a cool spider web thing! And karen gave me her acs shorts hahahaha. She said she harrassed her maid who found her another pair. HANNAH CAME TO CHURCH OMGOMGOMG :)
We went to superdog for lunch at vivo. And to topshop where I bought rings and a chain. And later on, when I tried them, they were too big for my teeny fingers!!! I was like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! And so chris and I are planning a webcomic called NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! based on funny NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! instances. I am designing characters!
Then chris and I had to go back to church to see aaron the newzealander's sermon. He made jokes that lots of them couldn't get haha.
Then I took a ride in mr yang's jag. We had a steamboat dinner! And afterwards we went to cafe iguana's and tried to guilt trip rachel into hanging out with us more and not abandoning us. Haha and at the end of it vincent was like, you really SHOULD pursue acting as a career, since I had cried through sheer willpower and made funny yet heartbreaking comments. And we had drinks. Vanessa is nice and we shall make it a point to call her out more often.

Yesterday night we went to the night safari! Aaron was having so much fun with mr yang's harley haha.

Friday was rachel's birthday and her model comp thing which I could not attend, since it was at zouk and I'm still under aged and all. :(
Me don't like charmaine anymore! She forgot to mention careteam had been cancelled so I went all the way to chenyi's house for no reason hahahaha. And in the end since I wasn't doing anything I had dinner with uncle bengchuan and aaron and a texas guy called gerald or something and chernwoon and the brother of the owner of the meridien foodcourt place at the meridien foodcourt place. (he was buying, haha!) I noticed chernwoon couldn't really connect with them and stared into space at times and I think he hates me now I stole his delicious longan dessert :( I didn't know he didn't eat those weirdass palm seed things and by the time he mentioned his aversion to them it was too late. I like aaron he's hilarious! And engaging. So's gerald. I think I got a little more whitewash on me now than before haha.

Wednesday I played tennis and basketball at singapore poly with the yangs and adrian. Xiang got very grumpy after three hours of tennis and took it upon himself to throw leaves in my hair and whip me with a plastic cord. We had dinner in one of the canteens and I was telling them how, as a child, I wanted to go to sp cos it was pretty much the only school I knew existed and my mommy worked there haha. And they were joking how I'd be hit on alot since most of the sp girls aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer (shen me shi ambrosia?) or the prettiest things and pretty much all of them are lianz. And true enough I turned heads, hahahahahah!!! And you know how desperate they'd have to be to be watching me! I'm not typical eyecandy material at all :)
We stayed over afterwards. Johnston came too :) I like johnston he's funny. And we went cycling in the middle of the night on their weird bikes hahaha. The rear tire of my bike kept making poof noises and adrian's bike's chain unravelled o_O Haha and at one point I very narrowly coasted between a dustbin and a JCDecaux bus poster and almost cycled over adrian's foot while screaming hahahahahaha. In fact, I was pretty much screaming the whole way! I'm not the most proficient cycler hahahaha.
I fell asleep on the couch even though they'd set aside chris' room for me (all the guys were going to squeeze in marcus' room hahaha). And later we were all joking about how adrian and I are over so often we might as well be family. And how when the Parents are gone and their will being read out, I'll have usurped the position of Favourite Child and gotten the jag and the house, while marcus and chris get a bookshelf each hahahha. And they'll be like, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! hahahaha!

On thursday adrian and I baked blueberry muffins! Numby-nums. They were so good! Haha and afterwards we all watched the bourne ultimatum.

We went to the serene centre island creamery on tuesday! I drew a cool picture and made the peepz pin it up. We got three tubs and finished most of it.
Karen came and wethe boys kind of pushed her too far. When she arrived at mac d's we relegated her to the rubbish table with xiang. Adrian threw an (empty) box of cards at her and it bokked her on the forehead at the corner. I poked her keloid and chris made her a new nickname; Scaren (hahahahahahahah). Marcus was slicing her arm with his bluff(marcus' rules version) cards. Chris stole her shoe (okay this was partly my idea). So she left in a huff! And we felt very bad (and slightly scared I think she could cut us out of her life without blinking):. So when we were playing tennis/bball on wednesday we called her and apologised again. Haha and now they're so scared of her! But I'm in dangerous vietnam and she loves me so she can't possibly be (any) mean(er) to me. :)

And on monday I met hang! She was staying at the orchard hotel. I brought her to fareast and we bought bikinis and bangles and other cool sssstuff. And we went to topshop where I got asscheap aviators and a nice sweaterthing. Haha and at around five we ate at that kaya toast place next to food republic at wisma. We were giggling at the fact that we were eating breakfast food for lunch at dinnertime (none of us had eaten lunch) hahah!
She had to go at six so I went to borders and browsed through harry potter till page 401 in three-four hours. My neck ACHEDDDDDDDD the next day hahahahaha.

We ate at plaza singapura's kfc for sunday lunch. Ivan kuek and I were giggling at how every time someone took the lid of a container of coleslaw you could SMELL it. We were just like, *eating* *stop and look up* someone just opened some coleslaw. Hahahaha!

Xiang is really like my little brother! And I treat him as such. He reminds me of a slightly worse me at that age >< I used to be SO ANNOYING or so I was told, but I never understood how bad it was till I started hanging out with xiang hahaha. But what to do we're family!

domingo, agosto 12, 2007