image
makedamnsure (sábado, 29 de septiembre de 2007),

Christian slept over last night! I was soooo sleepy though this friday wasn't as fun as the last one. We waded through calfhigh gross drainwater just to get to da eun's house and waited there for like TWO HOURS :( And I got tired instead of tipsy so I had to go home early! Nevermind I guess there's always next week ><

Christian made pancakes hahahahaah. Scrum-diddly-umptious they were.

I'm going to da eun's house to watch 1408 or something in half an hour.

BATTLE OF THE BANDS AUDITIONS WERE A FARCE! They were only going to let six bands qualify but since there were seven of us they just let us all through. Don't think they wanted the one loser band to feel bad or something.
Now I have to practise every chance I get! I really enjoy being in voltaire though. We mostly do songs I actually like! And I get to sing for once hahahah
And like because felix is sucha good guitarist compared to all the other bis bands we are guaranteed groupies!

sábado, septiembre 29, 2007