EVERYTHING SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA (viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2007),
I just got back from lush. I went out with the white people tonight! We ate at terrace cafe and tried to go to that shisha place but the guard was being anal and only letting khanh ly through. So we went to lush even though it was really early. And we drank stuff and after awhile all got a little more relaxed and like sat on each other hahaha. I was forced to watch katrina and dennis kissing cos I was in the middle of them >< and katrina started kissing all of us o_O
haha i'm tipsy now I think. Like I exclaimed to charlotte and ruth, invite me next friday! And charlotte was like, we will dude, you're really entertaining. Hahah. I love them white peepz. And it's quite an accomplishment for me to be invited to one of their TGI fridays drinking spreez since I'm kinda mostly with the koreanz. I feel like I've earned charlotte's respect or something haha.
The fun thing about being tipsy is EVERYTHING SEEMS LIKE A GOOD IDEA. Like I remember at one point I was talking to myself abit and like jumping around before I like slapped myself and said shutup. And also I can't taste much now. Like online someone err karen? asked me to drink water and I did cos we're friendz and it tasted like nothing. And the apples my mum cut for me taste like mint!
And I distinctly remember commenting on her dp, that's a nice picture. you look pretty! d'you think you're pretty? hahahaha
which, feliciachia has reminded me, might make her feel bad if she's actually an ugly biatch. And true enough she ignored my IM and told me to go drink water! But she isn't what she's pretty so she'll be fine.
Feliciachia's Big Problem is that, since she's so small-sized and her voice is so high and childlike, guys might not want to date her (they'd feel like they were dating a kid). Case in point that night I bumped into her with adrian, marcus, chris and darryl. After she alighted I said, she's real pretty right! And they were all, ya, but I'd feel like a paedophile dating her. Though I guess sufficient make-up and a good quality pushup bra would do wonders! :)
Today was also voltaire's battle of the bands audition! I personally thought we did quite well without a drummer haha. I was doing rhythm guitar and vocals for sugar we're going down by fall out boy. And afterwards knee/nhi was like, chia lynn I didn't know you could sing like that! Haha how ego-feeding!
Today was also the day we did the little 6th form dalat trip skit at assembly! 'Twas really really good and apparently I made a strong impression with my whip, teehee!
Today's also chris yang's birthday i think i calledhim twice from vietnam but he didn't pick up :( so I texted him :)
And wednesday was charlie's dead's audition date. We weren't that bad either haha. Though we WERE playing give em hell kid by mcr, a song we've been practising since last year, so no big
I'M HECKA SLEEPY GOODNIGHT
viernes, septiembre 21, 2007