image
if only time flew like a dove (jueves, 6 de septiembre de 2007),

Jueves, el 6 de septiembre, 2007!

I'm going to dalat tomorrow! Sonam's giving da eun and I a ride haha.

Today arief ruth suyeon and I went to gloria jean's after school. I saw two singaporean girls who I'm pretty sure said, 'scuse me! to us, but didn't reply when we glanced at them.
Then we walked around looking for the russian market, which we never did find. We ended up at the new saigon square instead haha. Then we travelled via ruth's car to the metropolitan to pick up her family's passports from her dad.
I went to ruth's house afterwards since we both live in bp compound. Her house is so nice I swear hahahha. She gave me a tasty cookie!

Katrina has really nice curly hair! Like curlier than mine. It fits her. Haha but she doesn't wash her hair every day eeeeeeeew. We play the booty game alot hahaha. Like the object of the game is to whack the other person's butt without getting whacked yourself! Sometimes dennis and british khanh join in hahahah. Muchas fun it is!

I feel random today (more than usual, I mean).

My prediction last post was right! Hanh HAS gotten weirder hahahah. And it hasn't even been a week! Now we have different HAND THING sequences! Hilarious. We're even planning on making a video hahahaha.

I'm applying for council! Let's hope I get on. I REALLY REALLY want to change things. Unreasonable things. Like this isn't just for the nice ring it'll add to my cv. Or for the nice rush I'll be getting from the power. Hahahah.

Anyway. Yesterday (miercoles) during art someone whom I can't remember said something about how I should consider being a comic artist. And after much thought, I agree! Drawing people has always been what I do best. And I recall wanting to be a comic artist for the longest time when I was a child! Like I'd absorb variouys artists' work into my own and make my mother buy me useless drawing books (they really were useless btw; didn't help me at all). And today my sister told me she knew this all along hahahaah.
So I don't know if I should still be aiming to enter the Cooper Union. I mean, my whole decision to strive for a place there was based on the fact that I could choose whichever course I liked without having to declare a major (FLEXIBILITY) and that tuition was free. But my sister suggested being wishywashy about my courses and not following a set major would hurt me.

Incidentally my sister wants me to join facebook haha. But I don't like facebook! Like, what's the point? All you do is poke peepz and give/receive gifts. And look at people's pictures. And I have noooooo patience for picture-seeing, let me tell you. None at all. And if someone has 5000 pictures no way am I going to go on and see all! In fact, I'd probably like glance through the first five then log off and do something more enriching like homework or something. Ngah. you can't even see other people's pictures, the ones who aren't your friends, like on friendster. (that's half the reason why I'm even on there; pretty people scouting) I reiterate: what's the point?!

INTERESTING BIBLE VERSES:
deut 22 : 5 (condemning crossdressing)
deut 23 : 1 (condemning peepzs who were emasculated by crushing or cutting at birth)
deut 23 : 2 (condemning illegitate children)

Though this being the old testament may be outdated concerning jesus' ministry.
Haha I was checking for chenting, cos I told her about the interesting verses. We had a good long chat, filled with thoughts and theories on God and My Old Problems And How They Were Solved and worried ranting about Certain People. Nothing mean, I assure you. FREE WILL IS THE ULTIMATE SHOW OF LOVE, I say. And here's something I'm pretty sure of: we wait in hades after we die for judgement day. We don't go to heaven/hell immediately. Revelations something : something!

Oops it's like 1203am and I haven't bathed or packed. And I need to wake up at seven hahahaha. Hasta la vista, mi amigos!

jueves, septiembre 06, 2007