again and again (sábado, 27 de octubre de 2007),




Yesterday was funnn. After school Lara was in the common room! She STILL remembers me and likes me haha. I am proud! She gives me highfives and stuff and gave me a hug before I left :)
Meike and I went to ruth's house to find me some Going Out clothes. Da eun came later to borrow clothes too.
And at seven I met arief, ruth, meike, charlotte, khanhche and felix at charlotte's house. And they made me pretty(ER haha). Charlotte straightened my hair and meike and ruth made me up. Then we cabbed to ciao cafe for suyeon's birthday. We took lots of pictures and everyone marvelled and how much prettier I looked haha. And felix suddenly wanted to hug me alot. He's so shallow, dude! Haha and meike's boobs were muy squishy cos she was wearing charlotte's way too small bra, which pushed her up alot. All us girls were just like, heehee poke poke!
Afterwards some of us went to lush early to start first, leaving arief, charlotte, ruth and meike at boring boring lion. Arief and ruth met us afterwards. Arief was tipsy haha! And we drank somemore and I got pretty smashed.
Arief and I were like, if we behave they'll let us go to another club and dance. *sit up straight with hands on our laps* hahahhh
Katrina started touching/kissing me! o_O And she was all, tell me it doesn't feel good and I'll stop. And of course it did! But it was wrong and luckily I somehow retain my core morals and ethics even when temulent :) so I made her stop. Kinda.
But after I threw up in the toilet she sobered up and brought me to her apartment and made me shower and lent me clothes and gave me water and ritz crackers every few minutes before I fell asleep on her couch. She's a really really good friend. Though she may have lesbian tendencies ><
Her dog boony is sooooo cute! It's all small and has a beautiful pelt and doesn't make a sound and is SO FRIENDLY.
And when charlotte, ruth, arief and khanh came to pick me up she walked me down. Then we took a cab to charlotte's house and watched the l word for awhile before all of us fell asleep. Charlotte drew on meike with unidentifiable makeup stuff when she was sleeping hahahaha. IT WAS SO COLD! Arief and I had to share one measly blanket :( And after she showered meike came and we had to share with her also. So after awhile I was just like trying to get warm off their body heat. Thank merlin I was the one in the middle haha.
And this morning meike and I helped clean up charlotte's room cos she had to go for a doctor's appointment at 10 and arief and ruth had to go for the thien phuoc thing.
Oh ya meike's visiting from thailand. She came to school on wednesday and her, da eun and I went to parksons for dinner so they could drink bubble tea haha.
And on thursday meike, ruth, katrina, da eun suyeon, arief and I went to gloria jean's for coffee haha. Where they saw my smexy bikini-clad pictures from muine. Ruth says I'm more toned than she is! And charlotte was like, who'da thunk? That night meike and I slept over at da eun's house and took hilarious pictures and videos. Like our Merry Little Dance that y'all should go see on facebook.
CARREN GOT SIX POINTS FOR PRELIMS I AM PROUD. I always thought she was the smartest one out of all of us. Ever since she got that 25something for psle.
Though I wouldn't recommend going to rj, since it's all work-y and my friends in rj, ie karen and michelle, have no life. Or HAD no life, since friday was THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL for them! Haha! Back to tertiary institutions. Maybe go to hwachong, because I've always liked hwachong, they're so chink that they're cool. Or vj, because my friends from victoria, ie charmaine, irvin, valmond and olivia, are cool as pie. Or ac, since my siblings went there and I wanted to go there ('cept I went to 'nam) and lots of rich cute jock boys'll probably be there haha!
If she wants to go poly I will cry I tell you. Not that poly's bad or anything, but why waste such a talent for mugging? Carren does so well in a structured school environment.
Meixuan got 12 or 10 which is pretty good also. Though she says she wants to go poly and has already been accepted anyway by dpa or something. She said she didn't feel like mugging anymore hahaha. Who can blame her?
sábado, octubre 27, 2007