get crunk (lunes, 15 de octubre de 2007),
'dMuine was awesome.Days were spent at the beach/pool and nights were spent drinking.
The first night seolye got so sloshed hahahahaah I like took two videos of her and one of da eun. This was da eun's first time drinking more than two things. She was so hilarious! Like her diction suddenly became SO KOREAN! And she wouldn't shut up. At one point while I was watching over her and seolye in what we coined the drinking room she was all, am I annoying? And I was like, yah. and she started giggling madly hahahaha.
Seolye was crying for wentai and trying to run awayyyy. Suyeon told me one time she tried to dive into the sea before she could restrain her but came up short and landed facefirst in the sand instead HAHA. She was pretty violent also, trying to punch robin and trying to run away, but her accuracy when temulent is laughable and she didn't hit anyone.
Since it was only around 10 at the time suyeon stephanie and I decided not to let the night go to waste and went to some club called hollywood. I was drunken dancing hahahaha! Apparently not to the beat :( And I musta upchucked like four times. B52s are the shit, dude.
And the next night we went to town looking for decent clubs. Man did the ones we found fall short. The first place we went to, festival or something, didn't even serve cocktails o_O And the second place was just a sleazefest with lousy lighting and music.
So we took a cab back to hollywood (another 100thou down the drain ): and the rest of them proceeded to party. But by then my mood was already pretty spoilt and I hadn't even felt like going out that night before so I just dozed on the vip seats (next to the amps haha). Suyeon cho and da eun were tipsy this time, since seolye like me had endeavoured to stay dry and it takes robin many many many drinks to get crunk.
Today my back hurts aloooooot cos I'm all burnt now! Like for the third time in history haha. I hope it doesn't peel toooooo badly.
I was just IMing smellanie. She's planning to go to some college in michigan cos her sister went there and cos her mother wants her to go (because her sister went there)!!! She doesn't even know what she's going to do there or what that uni's good for haha!
I disagree on her motivations, but I guess we all need objectives. And it is in times like these I am pretty glad I was not born into a real chinesey family.
Hings has been doing quite well for herself. Apparently she got an A1 for her chink and has already been guaranteed a place into some poly for mass com :) But being cool and all she's still going to aim for good o's marks. I HEARTILY APPROVE.
lunes, octubre 15, 2007