I think therefore IB (sing to the tune of that heyho heyho dwarf mining song) (viernes, 2 de noviembre de 2007),
I played in the dalat vs hue football match today! I was dalat's goalkeeper and I totally stopped two goals lah! At one point chithra's kleat had stopped really really really close to my face haha. We tied 0-0 in the end. Everyone said I wasn't bad :)
Katrina's quite a useless house captain methinks. She just isn't very sporty! She should've applied for council instead. I really think Dennis deserved to be captain, and I can tell he's still a tad sore about it.
After school us councillors had to stay back to prepare the audi for the halloween disco. We were quite fruitful! Fly and I had made a wooden web beforehand so I just stuck stuff to it and told some guards to mount it. And apparently lots of people know me haha. Like while I was sticking stuff to the web this kid went, Chia lynn can I have some masking tape? or something. And I passed it to him and was like, Wait you know my name? And he was like, Yah. And this other girl working on the tombs piped up, I'd say everyone knows your name! HOHOHO. I like being well known hahha.
I was quite a cool emoshit! Like seriously. I borrowed suyeon's skirt and tied my hair leaving a nice covery fringe and wore this pretty black t-shirt and drew lines on my wrist with a red marker. And let us not forget the heavy, heavy, slightly smudged eyeliner. Chyeah.
After my bouncer duty grace and I were like manning the food tables and serruptitiously eating the food hahah. I didn't eat dinner! :((((
We're going to make this company called GC Cleaners LTD! We specialise in cleaning stuff really fast and good. We're so good we charge like $50 an hour. And we clean everything, except crumbs. And like stuff on the floor. But you've already paid us so cannot renege! And I was saying how we should find people whose names started with I,S and E so we could be IGCSE Cleaners LTD hahahaha! We even had a little jingle, but I've forgotten. Sth like:
cleaning, cleaning, spick and span!And our hotline's like. 1800-cleaning or 1800-spickandspan hhahahahah!
Afterwards she gave charlotte, arief and I a lift to louise's house for her party. Her house is really well-designed, but very very cold (not temp-wise). Everything's in cool colours and there's lots of space between things. It's got a very pub-y atmosphere haha. Though as nice-looking as it is, I don't think I'd want to live there. It just does not give off a warm vibe! And is therefore not conducive to studying and homework-doing. No wonder she never does homework haha.
Arief and I left after like half an hour, cos we really had to be going home and cos I didn't know anyone there! I was so bored. Like I only knew amy, adele and jade. Arief was at least acquainted with them. Haha we met louise's parents on our way down. Like louise and a whole bunch of people had gone to her room to smoke pot or something. I know her parents are very liberal, but I don't think they're THAT liberal!
Tomorrow I'm going house-visiting at riefy's :) that should be interesting. Maybe I'll get some green packets haha.
We were talking about khanhche in the cab home. He's actually quite nice and conservative! Like apparently he won't have sex, he doesn't really drink (though that's just cos he goes over the edge really fast), and some other stuff that I can't really remember now. Plus he totally treats his sister like a big brother should (ie you can't go out dressed like that! go change). And nowadays he doesn't sound so full of himself. Thus he has risen in my attractive boiz list considerably. He is now on par or maybe even higher than arief haha.
Ruth is cold. And not crazy with me and da eun. For some reason she doesn't warm up to me! Like EVERYONE warms up to me eventually. Even charlotte did. But she doesn't even really really laugh at most of my jokes :( She just gives little polite smiles. Or maybe that's her warm o_O
Felix is clingy. And slightly irksome. He keeps talking/making unfunny jokes during lessons when I want to LISTEN. And when he talks to me online he doesn't continue the conversation after the greeting. Like we can't hold decent IMing convos! the stuff we talk about just peter off after awhile. And he's only really nice to cute girls. Like arief remarked, everyone gets annoyed with him for the little things he does haha. And he keeps randomly hitting me/poking me and it's REALLY starting to get to me. He's a real nice person inside, though, I'm sure of it. And I'm going to try and be a good friend to him, cos he let me copy his espanol homework when we first started IMing haha.
Karen is actually a very nice person. Like you wouldn't think so at first because she's so blunt and seems fixated on how cool/strange/weird some things/people are, but she's actually pretty ethical and everything. She cares more about behaviour than about looks! Which is really something, considering how society today is pretty fixated on looks. And she's as good a friend as she can be, being as busy as she is.
Katrina really really scares me sometimes! Like today at school she was all, chia lynn I'm going to louise's thing too and I'm going to drink and dennis won't be there! *lewd grin* It isn't so much what she says, it's how she says it. Like she means it. And she's just like horny all the time hahaha. I don't think she's getting any from dennis.
Lucky I didn't let her makeout with me last friday. Haha like my fear remained even after I got sloshed.
CAS IS SO TEDIOUS OMGGGG. We have to write proposals, diary entries, log sheets and evaluation essays for each event, and we need 150 hours. Proposal forms must be handed in at least 2 weeks before we start, and hours done before the proposal is approved aren't counted.
Though perhaps I'm finding it so hard because mr duncan's our ib coordinator. Apparently in other schools half the time you do half-assed cas activities, like making a band and walking your dog, and they're approved. :(((((
I want my kids going to international schools. I guess that means I can't stay in singapore/retain my singaporean citizenship! :)
So I'm going to toronto from the 10th to the 24th for my brother's graduation ceremony. We're going to see the niagara falls (IN WINTER HAHAHAHAHA). And we're going to montreal for a couple days I think. Smashing!
I am in desperate need of supplies. Like a new razor blade and good quality eyeliner and some skirts and tops-that-aren't-t-shirts for Going Out and UNCLE TOBY'S FRUIT ROLLUPS WHOOOOOOOOOO.
viernes, noviembre 02, 2007