i wish i could buy back the woman you stole (jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2007),
Jane Goodall visited bis today (hoy es jueves, el 8 de noviembre)!!!!!! I was the chosen one who greeted her when she got out of her car and introduced her to the school. SO EXCITING haha
She shook our right hands and arief and I swore never to wash them again. Though I kinda forgot and washed my hand like thrice haha. But that's okay cos before I did so I rubbed my hand all over my cool Wildlike At Risk shirt, so I just won't wash it HAHAHAH.
She's the coolest thing ever, dude. She's DONE the coolest things.
Her description of how the world was when she was young made me want to be born during that time and be a white person. I can't imagine africa being The Dark Continent and being feared and all mysterious (people thought there were cannibals and lots of wild beasts there). I guess that's the downside to the world getting smaller; there aren't many mysteries left in life to immerse yourself into.
Plus, if she were part of my generation, she'd never get very far with her secretarial course. It takes great courage to just up and leave for africa, especially then when women were still viewed as weak and inferior.
The mun people left for korea on martes. It's been pretty uneventful in the common room without them since most of the people who went were pretty entertaining. Like twin and katrina and charlotte haha.
Though there was one day where felix, dennis, some other guy and I started singing the bond theme song and dancing along to it. HILARIOUS! And today felix, arief and I were dancing in the common room after school and playing at being an air band. Felix told me never to reproduce my antics in front of a real crowd in the event of an actual gig hahahaha.
Afterwards we went to one of the music rooms and practised swing, swing by the all-american rejects for some christmas school thing.
So my flight to toronto's on sabado morning! We're going to be staying in toronto first for kor's graduation, then going to montreal. And somewhere between then we'll be visiting the niagara falls (in winter when they're all frozen haha we're cool).
Things I Remember I Have To Buy So Far For Friends:
charlotte - food hahahahah (cinnamon toast crunch, nutrigrain bars and rollups)
ruth - food plus some birthday present
da eun - pretty heels
arief - some cap/hat
felix - moose/beef jerky
jueves, noviembre 08, 2007