image
'cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance well they're no friends of mine (viernes, 21 de diciembre de 2007),

Yay the tuao peepz are back today! Last sunday the youth section was SO EMPTY. It like consisted of only two rows of pews!

I met up with yihui on wednesday for coffee and shopping! And afterwards at 5 I met hingying and felicia, and sat around Ricciotti at riverwalk waiting for them to finish. There are two cute guys there!!!! Though the middle eastern looking one is very flirtatious apparently. And I'm told Ivan the chinese one smokes and swears alot :(
I'm really really proud of hingying and felicia now, they're so christiany! The difference is more easily seen in hingying though. She no longer curses like an old sea dog, or pmses (so she claims). She's even actively trying to bring people to her church. It's quite miraculous actually! I have put aside my reservations about cityharvest because they seem to have turned out so fine. Sometimes I think they're doing even more fine than I am. Maybe I should be going to cityharvest.

Hingying told me when dantang liked me he wandered singapore searching for that frog plushie and the bottle of paper stars spent around fifty dollars on it o_O sweet, much?

viernes, diciembre 21, 2007