image
did we did we did we? (domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2007),

TWO MORE WEEKS TILL SCHOOL ENDS HURRAH!

Then it's singapore time with friends.

Everything's been pretty standard so far, with a sudden anti-khanhly campaign starting and an increase in the number of supporters for the anti-felix one. And spending two weeks in canada has made me not so sick of some peepz anymore, which is good :)
Oh I've been having assessment tests. The monday night I was back I was SO PANICKED since I was supposed to have an espanol oral, math test and bio test all on the same day. But thankfully math was easy peasy, espanol was postponed to thursday (and on the day hanh walked me through it) and da eun told me what generally would come out in the bio test. Haha mr peter was like OMFG YOU PASSED MATH EVEN THOUGH YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR TWO WEEKS and I was all in your FACE foo'. No, not really. Well not the in your face foo' part, anyway (triumphant taunting is not worth detention and a bad rep with teachers).
So I only have an IOP and a business test left before I can rest easy.

I'm going to churchcamp! but not for the first day. Because the first day clashes with Chia-renfestbonanzagalaextravaganzaboom! '07 and I wouldn't miss that for anything! Plus, darryl's got some orchestra thing that night that I shall be a nice friend and go support.

Anyway, exciting news has surfaced! In really weak code, mb and I may have smurfed suyeon's birthday!! Now, usually I'd be scandalised, but this is mb we're talking about and I LOVE MB haha! He's everything I could want rolled into one. Well, except for the unintentionally mean comments sometimes. And his religion. But yeah :)))))) swoooooooon hahaha
Imma get da eun to help me make sure tomorrow.

My absolutely lowest cutoff point for date-able guys:
You need to have a smooth clear complexion, be lean, be taller than I am and not annoy me.
What is annoying you ask? That's a good question. Insulting me annoys me. Swearing annoys me. Making too many unfunny jokes and being impatient (especially with me) annoys me. Oh and, meaner still, chubbiness and a strong singlish accent turn me off.

domingo, diciembre 02, 2007